Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 374344454647
Results 461 to 468 of 468

Thread: What are you thinking right now?

  1. #461
    Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster
    S.D.'s Avatar
    Join Date: 06.19.09
    Location: Inkland
    Posts: 3,347
    Rank: 15 Gauge

    Default

    It's still a pain in the ass even when you're in charge.
    "the Serpent was more crafty than any beast of the field which
    the LORD god had made
    "

    m e m e n t o m o r i . p o s t m o r t e m


  2. #462
    Enname's Avatar
    Join Date: 06.04.16
    Location: Dis.
    Posts: 729
    Rank: Crimson Soil

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sharitha View Post
    pain in the ass to actually post on this forum, since ive been a member for several months.
    I would like this, but hey... see above comment :P
    Quid ignorantia sit multi ignorant.

  3. #463
    Enname's Avatar
    Join Date: 06.04.16
    Location: Dis.
    Posts: 729
    Rank: Crimson Soil

    Default

    That bed is too far to crawl to and so thus I am going to pass out on the couch.
    Quid ignorantia sit multi ignorant.

  4. #464
    Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Join Date: 08.05.09
    Location: Subject
    Posts: 7,596
    Rank: Stigmartyr

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Enname View Post
    That bed is too far to crawl to and so thus I am going to pass out on the couch.
    Lush. I think it's time for an intervention. If you need a sponsor, I'm only 9000 miles away. I don't like visitors or phone calls very much though.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM


  5. #465
    Enname's Avatar
    Join Date: 06.04.16
    Location: Dis.
    Posts: 729
    Rank: Crimson Soil

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shangri-LIE View Post
    Lush. I think it's time for an intervention. If you need a sponsor, I'm only 9000 miles away. I don't like visitors or phone calls very much though.
    If my bed is too far to crawl, then 9000 miles is out. More importantly, evidence says that abstinence based treatments such as those thst need a sponsor do more harm than good. So thanks, but I shall continue my abuse of sleep. :)

    (like the above comment)
    Quid ignorantia sit multi ignorant.

  6. #466
    Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Join Date: 08.05.09
    Location: Subject
    Posts: 7,596
    Rank: Stigmartyr

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Enname View Post
    treatments such as those thst need a sponsor do more harm than good.
    No shit. I got kicked out of an AA meeting I went to while drunk once. I drove there. I'm not kidding about this. This was before I ended up in the hospital and was forced into rehab. I thought that it was a secret meeting for heavy drinkers. Like some sort of club. A transvestite at ...a church wanted to be my sponsor but told me that I had to be sober to attend meetings. It fucked me up for a good while. I was told that alcoholism a high rate of recidivism with alcoholics. So, I knew that I'd get some good sleep while sedated. Sleep I was depriving myself of. I caught up a good bit. Caught a breather. Then went right back to it. Repeated the process for a while but then got bored of it. Now, I can't sleep for other reasons. I miss it. I mean, I try to but I lay there and try to kill my thoughts away....but I remember everything. Then I start wondering "what have I become?"? My sweetest friends make me hurt because I know that that in the end everyone goes away and I'm just always still right here. You know?
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM


  7. #467
    Enname's Avatar
    Join Date: 06.04.16
    Location: Dis.
    Posts: 729
    Rank: Crimson Soil

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shangri-LIE View Post
    No shit. I got kicked out of an AA meeting I went to while drunk once. I drove there. I'm not kidding about this. This was before I ended up in the hospital and was forced into rehab. I thought that it was a secret meeting for heavy drinkers. Like some sort of club. A transvestite at ...a church wanted to be my sponsor but told me that I had to be sober to attend meetings. It fucked me up for a good while. I was told that alcoholism a high rate of recidivism with alcoholics. So, I knew that I'd get some good sleep while sedated. Sleep I was depriving myself of. I caught up a good bit. Caught a breather. Then went right back to it. Repeated the process for a while but then got bored of it. Now, I can't sleep for other reasons. I miss it. I mean, I try to but I lay there and try to kill my thoughts away....but I remember everything. Then I start wondering "what have I become?"? My sweetest friends make me hurt because I know that that in the end everyone goes away and I'm just always still right here. You know?
    Hi Trent! I thought you were doing a lot better these days. Sorry to hear you are still struggling! :(

    Love your music though.
    Quid ignorantia sit multi ignorant.

  8. #468
    Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Join Date: 08.05.09
    Location: Subject
    Posts: 7,596
    Rank: Stigmartyr

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Enname View Post
    Hi Trent! I thought you were doing a lot better these days. Sorry to hear you are still struggling! :(

    Love your music though.
    LOL
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

NEWS | TOUR | BIOGRAPHIES | DISCOGRAPHY | VIDEOGRAPHY | GALLERY | MEDIA & INTERVIEWS
MANSON'S JOURNAL | ESSAYS & ANALYSIS | TIMELINE | FORUM | THEATRE | INFORMATION & LINKS