Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 384445464748

Thread: What are you thinking right now?

How Depersonalization disorder has fucked me in more ways than one.

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar

Injections
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Married to Shangri-LIE Suedehead's Avatar

I dreamt about Siouxsie Sioux cutting all my hair off while I slept last night. I woke startled and shackled to a bed of melted plastic while she gyrated and pirouetted like a maniacal Morris dancer around a nitid, lucent maypole of my severed locks. I asked her what the hell she was doing and she gave me a smile dripping with derision then softly kissed the hollow between my collar bones. I tried to buck in a bid for freedom but it was no use so instead I passed out from exasperation. I woke to see her weaving an army of tiny blonde sasquatches in one corner of the room while my boyfriend lounged in the other absentmindedly fingering his belly button and stroking his crotch. I had no voice now so I widened my eyes in supplication but he just smirked and continued to play with himself. Then the Krankies appeared and everything went black. I woke again, this time in what I percieved to be reality and ran to the mirror to check that my head was still appropriately thatched. It was, but I've been on edge all day and will be reluctant to sleep tonight for fear of more visits from midnight barbers.

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Suedehead View Post
    I've been on edge all day and will be reluctant to sleep tonight for fear of more visits from midnight barbers.
    Or some sick bastard placing a battery operated radio on the lowest volume underneath your pillow as you're drifting off causing you to feel as though you're developing a chronic mental disorder and continuing to have auditory hallucinations for a good week due to that really good prank.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM