Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Soundwave Festival 2015 - Marilyn Manson Confirmed

Quote Originally Posted by The Empirical Guy View Post
    Not sure if I'll be going to this. Hoping for a sideshow, which I'll be at for sure, but the only two bands I'm really interested in on the lineup - Manson and Ministry - are both playing separate days, which means nearly $200 for a weekend ticket, plus more for accommodation overnight. I'd like to see them, but that's a hell of a cost to justify. I've spent that on shows before, but it's involved traveling interstate. Forking out for a weekend festival for 2 bands seems a bit steep to me.
    Fuck that, man! Sleep on a rooftop! Split a motel with pals! Fuck it, split a motel with STRANGERS!

Jeeezus, 200 bucks? I'd pay that (assuming I had it) for JUST these guys!

Faith No More
    Soundgarden
    Lamb Of God
    Ministry
    Gerard Way
    Mayhem
    Fear Factory
    The Aquabats
    Godflesh
    Slipknot
    Marilyn Manson
    Judas Priest
    Godsmack
    Butcher Babies

Man, that's a HELL of an AWESOME couple days right there! And who knows WHAT surprises you might stumble across apart from all that, right?

Just sayin'.

That's a pretty fuckin' badass line-up, as they go.

:D

2. Like 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

As much as I don't really like festivals vs headling tours, you get good value for money at a festival. The price of a ticket and all the bands available to watch it works out really cheap.

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

FNM is going to be ... epic lol They just finished their reunion and basically have done all but flat out say they are going to be focusing on new stuff going forward. I would also love to see Mayhem just to check that off the list of bands to see. It's just too iconic. Antemasque (At the Drive In / The Mars Volta) would be great, their album is pretty rocking. Hell even watching Apocalyptica would be alright with me. Chamber Metal hahaha.

Original AIDS provider.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazekiah View Post
    Fuck that, man! Sleep on a rooftop! Split a motel with pals! Fuck it, split a motel with STRANGERS!

Jeeezus, 200 bucks? I'd pay that (assuming I had it) for JUST these guys!

Faith No More
    Soundgarden
    Lamb Of God
    Ministry
    Gerard Way
    Mayhem
    Fear Factory
    The Aquabats
    Godflesh
    Slipknot
    Marilyn Manson
    Judas Priest
    Godsmack
    Butcher Babies

Man, that's a HELL of an AWESOME couple days right there! And who knows WHAT surprises you might stumble across apart from all that, right?

Just sayin'.

That's a pretty fuckin' badass line-up, as they go.

:D
    I guess this is the difference between avid festival goers and I. To be clear, I'm more than familiar with all of the bands on that list, but Manson and Ministry aside I'm not really interested. There are some I'd check out if I happened to be there, but they wouldn't get me through the gate on their own. Others I would actively avoid altogether. I'm not really a festival guy. I know some people like to go, wander round, meet people, have some drinks, check out bands between it all and make a day of it. I just want to see bands. So when there's only one 'must-see' band on each day for me... yeah.

Of course, there's still a second announcement and a lot of rumoured bands that weren't on the first, so that might get me there.

Also, it's Ministry and fucking Manson, so I might go anyway. It would just be unreasonably expensive for me.
    My avatar looks like a mix of NIN, My Chemical Romance, and Chris Vrenna

6. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

Melbourne sideshow looking likely!!!
    NO REASON

8. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

Any number of these bands, whether Priest, Ministry or Manson, would be better headliners than Mike fucking Patton.