Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sad/Disturbing things you think of while laying in bed

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

Default Sad/Disturbing things you think of while laying in bed

For single people. As I grow more mentally ill and sickly, I've found myself sleeping in my coat and shoes imagining that in a few years I will be too contorted and unresponsive to make love to someone. And as it progresses I will eventually end up in a home before I am 40, having people clean me and staring out of a window just wishing I could kick around a soccer ball again. It gets cold. You?
    Last edited by Shangri-LIE; 08-24-2014 at 07:33 PM.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

2. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

That I have no friends ... friends, that you hang out with or go to the movies with. I have none. *sigh*

Hi, friend BreakingYourMomsOldMound's Avatar

I can't say I really like you, Shangs (and I'm sure the feeling is reciprocated) but I'm sorry you're going through that kind of shit. No one should have to. I hope, through some miracle, it all turns around.

Very sad.

Sometimes I just think of why I still have to be here and about how I don't want to be here and how I do not fit in anywhere and just don't even like the world.
    Then sleep comes over me.
    And a new day.

6. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Last night I spent an hour in bed trying to remember if an integer is the same thing as a whole number.
    (it is)

There was a night like last month when I had that stupid Vanessa Carlton song stuck in my head as I was falling asleep, and I started seriously thinking about how to answer the question "If I could fall into the sky, do you think time would pass me by?"
    (Yes, if my velocity is less than that of a modern day spaceship, and I'm falling from planet earth.)

It's always that same sort of shit, interspersed with "I wonder if I have bed bugs again. I wonder where they're living. I wonder how many are biting me right now. I wonder if in ten years everyone will have bed bugs. I wonder when everyone in Africa is going to die from Ebola. What if everyone in Africa dies from Ebola but it doesn't spread from Africa? Will people try and repopulate and recolonize the continent, or would it become an ebola-ridden wasteland? Would all the wildlife die out too, or are they immune to the acute infection like those bats that they think it spread from? I wonder if I would survive having ebola. Would I want to survive having ebola? Why are we so good at treating bacterial infections but not viral infections? Why is it 6am and I haven't fallen asleep yet?"

8. Like 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Muddy Knees

It's because of those grinding gears that I've been taking melatonin supplements almost every night for over three years now. I'd do anything to avoid tossing and turning waiting for sleep.

10. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Terrapin View Post
    It's because of those grinding gears that I've been taking melatonin supplements almost every night for over three years now. I'd do anything to avoid tossing and turning waiting for sleep.
    I did that for a while but wound up with rebound insomnia. What is sleep.

Muddy Knees

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetAIDS View Post
    I did that for a while but wound up with rebound insomnia. What is sleep.
    Already there. I just keep feeding it.

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

STILL? With the effing bed bugs. LOL This shit never ends. And breaking your moms old ground, I don't hate you or even dislike you. Actually I was happy when you called me out last night. :)
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

14. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

When you wake up every morning on a dirty dank ship to the noise of jets landing and mindless female gossip and filth. Sometimes hoping to never wake up. Nine months of deplyment was not fun, nor is any other day at sea.

Sometimes I fret over my schizoid and highly introverted personality making hard for me to build any kind of relationship, but I am who I am. But for the first time I'm finally living alone which I've always wanted.

16. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post