Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Sad/Disturbing things you think of while laying in bed

When I used to live in a small town with my ex, his ex boyfriend would crawl to the bedroom window on random nights to watch us fuck and scratch at the panes. I didn't learn till later the graphic details of how he used to drug and rape him. One haunts me sometimes, the night he bled so much rectally that his blood dripped to his gaping immobile mouth while being held up, bound in rope. The fella in question doesn't frighten me. It's the fact things like that happened on the mattress I slept on.

Sometimes when I lay in bed and the thoughts come creeping in I fear that 30 or more years are gonna fly by and I'm gonna wake up 40 something years old and still stuck in this hell of a shithole. It scares me to no end probably my biggest fear in life is stagnation.
    A system organized around the weakest qualities of individuals will produce these same qualities in its leaders.

3. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Hi, friend BreakingYourMomsOldMound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sticky Killer Jones View Post
    When I used to live in a small town with my ex, his ex boyfriend would crawl to the bedroom window on random nights to watch us fuck and scratch at the panes. I didn't learn till later the graphic details of how he used to drug and rape him. One haunts me sometimes, the night he bled so much rectally that his blood dripped to his gaping immobile mouth while being held up, bound in rope. The fella in question doesn't frighten me. It's the fact things like that happened on the mattress I slept on.
    Weirdest boner right now.

5. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Strange & Unusual Sinner Halo Infinity's Avatar

I'll try to keep this as succinct as possible, since these types of topics end up having me post in paragraphs. =P

1. Death.

2. Not amounting to much in life.

3. All the things I should've done.

4. All the things I shouldn't have done.

5. Antinatalism, which pretty much covers all types of suffering and depression that exists in this fucked up world. From what I've noticed and felt, I might as well be an antinatalist.

6. Death of loved ones, and the prospective deaths of loved ones.

7. Terminal illnesses and disabilities. (Including disabilities caused by freak accidents.)

8. Punishments/Circumstances far worse than death. (Like freak accidents as mentioned, or torture, imprisonment, homelessness and child abuse.)

9. Dying painfully in old age.

10. I thought I'd at least make at 10 for now and include Hell, which is still unfortunately true to me. The fear of Hell has remained with me since I was a child, and will probably remain with me until the day I die even if I doubt its existence. The mere thought of Hell just fucks with me that much.

It's thoughts like these that helped me further realize why some people get drunk, drugged up and party as much possible on the weekends, or turn to religion for that matter. (That's not to say that I'm saying that's the only reason behind it, but it's sometimes a huge reason behind it from what I've seen and heard.) I'm also not blaming them or judging them either, as I'd also like to get that shit out of my mind from time to time too.
    Last edited by Halo Infinity; 09-11-2014 at 11:50 AM.

7. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

That nothing and nobody is going to change, We all remain the same the same happy asshole people with their stupid happy lives, and then us the unfortunates who barely know what living is like at all, Gaping for air in a ball gag most of our lives while the rest of the world cheers at our demise.

9. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

Sad / Disturbing things I think of whilst lying in bed... I think of Shangs.

11. Like 4 Member(s) liked this post

When I am laying in bed and reading a book and am at a great part and want to read on, but my mind starts spinning and eyes closing and I just have to stop and go to sleep. That feeling is disturbing and makes me sad. Then I do not even dream.

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Norsefire View Post
    Sad / Disturbing things I think of whilst lying in bed... I think of Shangs.
    LOL
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

14. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Not man enough to b human Manson15Marilyn's Avatar

Actually, the other night I thought about that guy who shot himself during a press conference. Just have to wonder just how bad things were for him to blow himself away like that. But I also thought to myself what an attention whore to have to do it in front of a lot of people...
    I am your vulture, your immoral sculpture, mirrorman who understands. I know you. I am you, your fantasy, reality.

Don't be surprised I can look you in the eye. It's hard to take you serious when you take me inside.

How the fuck are we supposed to know when I'm a monster in the way you refuse to die? How the fuck are we supposed to know if we're in love or if we're in pain?
    "Are we in love or are we in pain?"

"They'll slice your throat with the key you left in the door" Better get up and check the locks again.

17. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post