Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Sad/Disturbing things you think of while laying in bed

A Mental Revolution Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar
    Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

That us humans will never know shit. We think we do, but we don't. We don't know anything about space. We can't comprehend how large it is, or a general idea of it. How we don't know anything but what we have made accustom to us. Hell, we don't even know 60% of Marine life. The Deep Sea, other galaxies, other life in space. How greedy we are, that if we'd find another planet with another species, we'd probably kill them all and steal their resources. How we try so hard to escape death, and not to think about one day, we will die. Wanting to live forever. How incredible the human brain is, but we don't know how to use it. We don't even use all of it. The Quantum Realm. Other Realms. How realize when you are laying in bed, that you can't change the world, but you can only disrupt it. We are past our extinction period. How disturbing humans really are. Why do we laugh when someone punches someone in the face? Is causing pain to others enjoyable? I could do a whole essay of just rambling.
    Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    -The Divine Trickster-
    I Was Invited To Eat The Young
    It's A Poor Sort Of Memory That Only Works Backwards.

2. Like 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Add Para-Noir on Facebook Visit Para-Noir's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Nemoris Inferioris View Post
    That us humans will never know shit. We think we do, but we don't. We don't know anything about space. We can't comprehend how large it is, or a general idea of it. How we don't know anything but what we have made accustom to us. Hell, we don't even know 60% of Marine life. The Deep Sea, other galaxies, other life in space. How greedy we are, that if we'd find another planet with another species, we'd probably kill them all and steal their resources. How we try so hard to escape death, and not to think about one day, we will die. Wanting to live forever. How incredible the human brain is, but we don't know how to use it. We don't even use all of it. The Quantum Realm. Other Realms. How realize when you are laying in bed, that you can't change the world, but you can only disrupt it. We are past our extinction period. How disturbing humans really are. Why do we laugh when someone punches someone in the face? Is causing pain to others enjoyable? I could do a whole essay of just rambling.
    This is so true

I dont think about much in bed because I dont go to bed unless Im absolutely sure I'll be able to sleep. Its kind of a sleeping problem because I think Im afraid of laying awake in bed or something. Kind of messed up
    The fact that Im posting this for absolute strangers says enough I guess lol

4. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Follow Twiggz On Twitter Add Twiggz on Facebook Visit Twiggz's Instagram Channel

i like to try and listen to music to help me sleep...it distracts me from some of the horrible things i see in my working day...see some not so nice things working on Ambulances...

if music doesn't do the trick, i just stick a film on... :-)

...Stand down dick fighters...

Cash is a poor mans $ money $

6. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Strange & Unusual Sinner Halo Infinity's Avatar

How I'm sometimes still very prone to take things extremely literally, seriously and personal and how it gets me stuck in an "Eye for an eye." mentality. I've always been that way though, but it's certainly still draining as well. No wonder why there's a lot of power in forgetting things and letting them go.

And then there's also that overall feeling of not belonging anywhere. That also still sometimes creeps up on me at night too.
    Last edited by Halo Infinity; 08-01-2016 at 01:26 PM.

8. Like 4 Member(s) liked this post

The evils and horrors of anger and sadness.
    Last edited by Halo Infinity; 02-24-2017 at 08:00 PM.

10. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    The evils and horrors of anger and sadness.
    Go join the Mario Kartel and have fun crashing into marketplaces. Not for real though. But in your *mind*. Homicidal ideations actually helps people keep sane...and moral.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

12. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Shangri-LIE View Post
    Go join the Mario Kartel and have fun crashing into marketplaces. Not for real though. But in your *mind*. Homicidal ideations actually helps people keep sane...and moral.
    That's actually one of the reasons as to why I'm a fan of the Insane Clown Posse as they were able to actually turn that into a career. (Just to give you one example.) Well, that and storytelling, just like Marilyn Manson, only with rap and other concepts. I might not follow them as much as I used to, but their way of doing just that sometimes helps. There really were just so many times when it was extremely difficult, or even flat-out impossible for me to even begin to imagine anger without violence and destruction.

Damn, speaking of which, that also reminds me to get back into Grand Theft Auto again some day.

On an unrelated note, it seems like Marilyn Manson forums are kind of like a mix between what you could see and expect from Insane Clown Posse and Korn fans. (Good, bad and all in between, just to be fair and objective.)

How very perceptive of you though, as I didn't even intend to admit it all to that extent regarding those types of thoughts in that moment either. Granted, I'm sure you've obviously also seen all sorts on the Internet anyway.

And well, since this is Provider Module, I figured that I'd just put it like this.

It certainly helps my Marilyn properly and successfully sync up with my Manson. That's for sure. =P

With all that being said though, thank you very much Shangri-LIE, I really appreciated your response so far, while relating to it altogether.

Ah, the wonders of Marilyn Manson and where it leads me. =P
    Last edited by Halo Infinity; 02-26-2017 at 04:03 PM.

14. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    blackmagic

I wonder where they're living. I wonder how many are biting me right now. I wonder if in ten years everyone will have bed bugs.

16. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

My emotions, as I still just can't trust them or rely on them at all sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by blackmagic View Post
    I wonder if in ten years everyone will have bed bugs.
    I feel you.
    It's been five years since I first had that thought, and am relieved to find that at this current halfway point, it is not yet the case.
    ...I still hardly have any hope for the next five though.

19. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post