Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Sad/Disturbing things you think of while laying in bed

Quote Originally Posted by blackmagic View Post
    I wonder where they're living. I wonder how many are biting me right now. I wonder if in ten years everyone will have bed bugs.
    Quote Originally Posted by FeedYourHead View Post
    I feel you.
    It's been five years since I first had that thought, and am relieved to find that at this current halfway point, it is not yet the case.
    ...I still hardly have any hope for the next five though.
    I can only wholeheartedly confirm reports that the Provider Module bedbug struggle is real af, lol.

I kid you not, knowing my vagabond, wayfaring, tour-chasing habits has even led fellow Modulites to enlist my services to smuggle certain bedbug pesticides into states in which they are restricted and unavailable otherwise...but bedbugs are just the worst, so fuck that noise, amirite?

Also, this makes me really mad that I lost the phone I had with a pic I took of a mattress for free on an NYC sidewalk that someone had Sharpied to read BEDBUGS AND BEYOND, lolololdamnit.

I don't think when I'm in bed, I just do. :)

Strange & Unusual Sinner Halo Infinity's Avatar

All of the things that can never be taken back, replaced or fixed.

Strange & Unusual Sinner Halo Infinity's Avatar

Being reminded yet again that there were so many times that I realized far too late that I was way in over my head and that I should've ultimately quit while I was ahead a very long time ago. It's also been the story of most of my life so far, which also freaks me out sometimes. However, it can also be very awkward and regretful, hence the sad part.

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar

That I ejaculated prematurely and my partner is laying next to me wanting more because I simply can't handle her. So, while I'm laying there trying to fall asleep, I really can't because I'm beating the fuck out of myself and feeling like my confidence just got completely destroyed over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and this will happen again every single fucking night. Feels good though.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Thinking about myself and how my body doesn't feel like mine but rather someone else.

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar

That my neighbors dogs are going to make up lies about me to law enforcement (who live on my street) or people in my neighborhood about me. When I'm out on the porch smoking a cigarette, drinking a diet coke and talking to them, I know they are just trying to get me to incriminate myself....for what...I don't know. Dogs are supposed to be fuckin' loyal.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Married to Shangri-LIE Suedehead's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shangri-LIE View Post
    That my neighbors dogs are going to make up lies about me to law enforcement (who live on my street) or people in my neighborhood about me. When I'm out on the porch smoking a cigarette, drinking a diet coke and talking to them, I know they are just trying to get me to incriminate myself....for what...I don't know. Dogs are supposed to be fuckin' loyal.
    They're more than likely not involved in a plot to grass you up for any misdemeaners but rather attempting to alert you to the presence of extranormal activity. In Scottish folklore a variety of dog breeds are said to be able to communicate with fairies, witches and ghosts and see that which is only visible to people with second sight. Now relax and go read "The Pug Who Bit Napoleon". Trust dogs, it's the cats you've got to watch.

Waking from a dream: There's no way in hell I'd be able to pry an alligator's mouth open to release my leg. . . . .
    --------------------------------

Don't tell me what to do.