Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Sad/Disturbing things you think of while laying in bed

The idea of when the Earth is destroyed all the great music, films, art etc that inspired us will simply be erased from the Universe. I mean yeah we won't be here to enjoy it anyway but all of the above are meant to live on after we go. Perhaps not as sad/disturbing as some comments but it does bug me somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramm91 View Post
    The idea of when the Earth is destroyed all the great music, films, art etc that inspired us will simply be erased from the Universe. I mean yeah we won't be here to enjoy it anyway but all of the above are meant to live on after we go. Perhaps not as sad/disturbing as some comments but it does bug me somehow.
    I have thought about this as well. Kind of sad all this great art and work we've spent hundreds of years accumulating, will be gone. For no evidence of our existence. However, the art, music, film, etc is connected to Humanity. As we go, it goes with us. Kind of bittersweet.
    Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    -The Divine Trickster-
    I Was Invited To Eat The Young
    It's A Poor Sort Of Memory That Only Works Backwards.

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar

I want to eliminate the speed of pain.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM