Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Sad/Disturbing things you think of while laying in bed

A Psycho's Path Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shangri-LIE View Post
    Salad that tastes like a great big, sloppy pussy. I'm afraid of salad bars.
    Don't let Elizabeth Báthory toss your salad.
    B e c o m e • G r o w • D e s t r o y
    ApP

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar

I don't know what I was thinking of before I feel asleep a couple of nights ago, probably machine gun fellatio, but I had a dream where two people were holding someone down in a dirty dish water "bubble bath" of sorts inside of a prison cell (though this persons head was not underwater). The person was actually moaning, writhing in ecstasy with pleasure while being fucked to the screams of some guy who was holding a stopwatch while shouting out a"thrust count" much like a dill sergeant that nearly went up to 1000 rapidly paced pumps.

The girl of my dreams is giving me nightmares. After waking up, I just was like "Well, okay then.", then I took my medication, stayed awake for a bit then went back to sleep for a while, woke back up and watched some movies while drinking a tall glass of ice water to shrink what little there is of my mighty oak boner.
    Last edited by Shangri-LIE; 09-01-2018 at 04:26 AM.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Laying down, thinking of dousing coal tar into a non specific persons face, proceeding to break both clavical bones of non specific said person, handcuffing and dragging non specific said person out into a yard with a dirt plot and then shoving the non specific person in said dirt plot, but not burying them. Then after shoveling dirt and sludge onto non specific said person, just spraying them down with a water hose while laughing until the effects of them being doused wears off. After that, removing and uncuffing non specific said person, injecting this non specific said person with a long term memory loss agent before being nice enough to drop them off at a hospital. The disturbing part? Falling asleep fairly quickly directly after those thoughts and getting a decent night's sleep. Oh, and the fact that ideating a scenario such as that helped SWIM doze off more quickly than usual.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

(TwentyThree) Two Faced Egg (23)'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shangri-LIE View Post
    Laying down, thinking of dousing coal tar into a non specific persons face, proceeding to break both clavical bones of non specific said person, handcuffing and dragging non specific said person out into a yard with a dirt plot and then shoving the non specific person in said dirt plot, but not burying them. Then after shoveling dirt and sludge onto non specific said person, just spraying them down with a water hose while laughing until the effects of them being doused wears off. After that, removing and uncuffing non specific said person, injecting this non specific said person with a long term memory loss agent before being nice enough to drop them off at a hospital. The disturbing part? Falling asleep fairly quickly directly after those thoughts and getting a decent night's sleep. Oh, and the fact that ideating a scenario such as that helped SWIM doze off more quickly than usual.
    i'll tell you what i have been doing tho, this season of the year is my favorite to walk around, so..
    i walk the dark backstreets, facing the night traffic. i got my headphones on always, deep into my favorite raw black metal albums and while walking i get right in front of the cars and just close my eyes. the light is strong, but i never get ran over. i can't quite understand that.
    . . the fear takes hold

Quote Originally Posted by Two Faced Egg (23) View Post
    i'll tell you what i have been doing tho, this season of the year is my favorite to walk around, so..
    i walk the dark backstreets, facing the night traffic. i got my headphones on always, deep into my favorite raw black metal albums and while walking i get right in front of the cars and just close my eyes. the light is strong, but i never get ran over. i can't quite understand that.
    I'm having a really hard tine believing you, man. I mean, I do a little, but I really, really think you're making this up. Again, I'm not 100% sure that's possible, but I'm mostly certain you're making this up.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Quote Originally Posted by Two Faced Egg (23) View Post
    Brakes ;)
    Quid ignorantia sit multi ignorant.