Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: 9.11

Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

Default 9.11

Let's do it.

So, September 11th, 2001. The World Trade Center. The Pentagon. Flight 93.

We've got more than enough American Modules here, plenty of whom have opinions, and outside of those members, regarding everyone in general, what do you think?
    Conspiracy? Legitimate assault by Islamic Militants? CIA Sleeper Agents? Controlled Demolitions? Osama Bin Laden? False Flag?

Even thirteen years later it's a fucking red-hot issue, and one that entices all sorts of minds, I reckon we've got enough winners here to slice into the whole thing with a degree of consistency, and still come out clean the other side (not meant as suggestive hyperbole).

Start your engines.

DON'T LET THEM KNOW HOW FAR YOU GO...

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"

I really like that documentary Loose Change it's all over youtube with various edits when the guy kept adding or updating his information. I enjoy watching that stuff, but I don't take it all in as solid facts or that it's even totally correct.
    But I guess the most interesting thing is whatever happened at the Pentagon, so many different reports of what people saw and confiscated CCTV footage and then they officially released those few frames. The frames don't really show anything at all, and I don't understand why they hide that shit unless they've got something to hide? Maybe one day we will find out more, or we wont but I find stuff like that interesting.

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST

Watched it go down live in History class, the whole school was at a standstill. The bell for classes would ring but no one moved. It was a pretty gut wrenching feeling, the teacher was an older war vet from Vietnam and it must have triggered something in him because a guy known to be a rock was reduced to frantic sobs. It wasn't until later I found out a friend lost a parent that day. I personally do not buy the whole "the american government organized the whole thing". Yes, there are things unanswered but there was a very clear aggressor (in my eyes) and victim. Some say it was planned to give the US a way into war, but having friends and family who have since served and returned in the military surge I find it hard to swallow. It pretty much set our country on a downward spiral (which we still haven't gotten out of), crippled a few generations of military servicemen and woman and made the US a mockery in the East.

I am totally unsure even when following all of the known "facts". I watched the second plane hit on tv and can't tell anymore if I believe anything about it anymore. It was a traumatizing morning and suspenseful day that I will not forget. Things are more unclear than ever as time goes by. I do like to watch the documentaries on it and read up on new findings.
    I also feel like one can't believe in anything anymore unless you are a part of it, meaning involved.

I still remember it pretty well. I was in my third grade class, we suddenly stopped everything and turned on the tv. It didn't really hit me until I was on my way home. When my mom picked me up, she was crying hardcore and that moment has stuck with me. I've never and still have never seen her so emotional since then. My thoughts on the whole situation? Pretty sure we don't know all the facts but I do feel like there is someone to blame.
    A system organized around the weakest qualities of individuals will produce these same qualities in its leaders.

A Psycho's Path Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar

I think of it as some type of conspiracy. It's all in the footage. The Pentagon, from what I saw, was never hit by a plane whatsoever. It was a missile. They never found any parts of evidence proving that it was a plane. The Towers were detonated. You cannot take down a tower of that size by crashing into it. It fell straight down. Little pops of thermite were exploding while it was collapsing. Scientist found traces of a special explosive, called "Nano Thermite". The ONLY place you can find Nano Thermite is in the U.S Military. It explodes at a much higher temperature than regular thermite. Where were the pieces of flight93? Building 7? Building 7 collapsed several hours after the collapse of the World Trade Center. It collapsed perfectly straight, as if detonated. It was never struck by ANY sort of Wreckage. The U.S used the Islamic as a Scapegoat, to be able to start a war, for their oil. MONEY. Same way JFK was assassinated. Look up James Files. He killed JFK. LBJ was involved. George W. Bush had no idea. He was blind. A dumbest for a president. I don't blame him. All comes down to Money. It's all on YouTube now.

speed bump mannequin Golden Eel's Avatar

I don't think anybody here, especially myself, is remotely qualified to discuss matters of a long history of international politics, the specifics of radical Islamist sects, decisions made by US and world leaders, or any other matters in a long list of nuanced details and decisions that culminated in those buildings coming down. Talking heads talk and townsfolk talk and politicians talk and I talk and maybe one percent of those people have the slightest idea of what they're even talking about. I don't know what happened so I'm just gonna shut the fuck up about it.

and with just one faint glance back into the sea
    the mollusk lingers with its wandering eye

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST

I was in my english class in middle school. After the first plane hit, we followed the news- watched the second plane hit.

I felt such sadness- so many human lives gone, documented, and witnessed. I felt absolutely helpless.

Any human loss is a tragic one and I can't help but feel Pain & heart ache.

I dread 9/11 each year. Whoever "planned" it did well- because we remember; it Stings. and it invoked fear.

Fear sells. America is toxic with fear.

Hi, friend BreakingYourMomsOldMound's Avatar