Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 9.11

Quote Originally Posted by MixMastahTee View Post
    What?
    Huh?
    A system organized around the weakest qualities of individuals will produce these same qualities in its leaders.

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar

OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

That's another aspect to it all as well; Osama Bin Laden. As fucking if he was killed in 2011. It seems like such an obvious, tin-hat thing to say, but even if 9.11 wasn't an inside job, the media shitstorm surrounding Bin Laden's 'death' was definitely a crock. There are some who claim he was always affiliated with the CIA, on a payroll, or just a sort of folklore scapegoat for the 'War On Terror', but whatever the case, he wasn't taken out in that stronghold.

DON'T LET THEM KNOW HOW FAR YOU GO...

speed bump mannequin Golden Eel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by S.D. View Post
    There are some who claim he was always affiliated with the CIA, on a payroll, or just a sort of folklore scapegoat for the 'War On Terror'
    I'm confused, aren't these all reasons that it's even more likely the the US killed him in 2011?

and with just one faint glance back into the sea
    the mollusk lingers with its wandering eye

Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

Quote Originally Posted by MixMastahTee View Post
    I'm confused, aren't these all reasons that it's even more likely the the US killed him in 2011?
    Oh perhaps, that's another strong likelihood. I just don't think it happened then, or there.

(TwentyThree) Two Faced Egg (23)'s Avatar

Anyone Remember how their was a category 3 Hurricane headed toward East Coast the Morning ? why did that not keep the planes grounded in Boston & elsewhere ? Why didn't The Plane fly straight down into the Pentagon , instead of Hitting an area supposed to be under Construction . Really my numb-er 1 Quest-ion Is, Why Couldn't Some Top Secret Super Computer have hacked into the planes and Remote Controlled and Prevented them from danger ?
    . . the fear takes hold

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Two Faced Egg (23) View Post
    Anyone Remember how their was a category 3 Hurricane headed toward East Coast the Morning ? why did that not keep the planes grounded in Boston & elsewhere ? Why didn't The Plane fly straight down into the Pentagon , instead of Hitting an area supposed to be under Construction . Really my numb-er 1 Quest-ion Is, Why Couldn't Some Top Secret Super Computer have hacked into the planes and Remote Controlled and Prevented them from danger ?
    That's a very good question. You should make a Youtube video about it. This could shatter the reality of millions of Americans who never thought of that.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

What'Ss it called when You Hijack a 9/11 thread ? What'Ss more Politically Incorrect , that Joke 0r that I have Quest-ions about it & am not a Expert ? - Sirius- though ( the only K9 Police Dog that died in that Event was named Sirius ..hmmm Dog Star) . And the First Plane hit the office of company called - 'Aeon' okay .. Something "Shangs" said earlier in this thread - that - if We all found Out tomorrow the truth , it really wouldn't matter a bit .. That for example if it was Declassified Tomorrow that a certain Defense industry , a Bank , & a Oil Company Conspired to do it , They wouldn't Be Prosecuted for Reasons of ' National Security ' .. Don't Believe me Though ? In July 2012 it was admitted HSBC bank were involved in Money Laundering for GodDamn Drug Cartels & Radical Islamist Terror Groups .. Too big to Fail & Jail ... Cheers'
    . . the fear takes hold

Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

Quote Originally Posted by Two Faced Egg (23) View Post
    if We all found Out tomorrow the truth , it really wouldn't matter a bit
    See, now this is why I think the whole thing interests me as a 'Conspiracy Theory'. I really don't even care whether it was actually an event orchestrated by nineteen radicals, or a False Flag, and I think even if we were able to see into the absolute truth behind it now, no one would be held accountable, and the damage would already be done. The war America and England wanted to create would have happened regardless, and the imagery of 9.11 would still have made the same impact irrespective of who was responsible.

I seen that Neo in the first Matrix film with his first meeting with Agent Smith , has a passport laying there .. with the information that it expires September 11 2001 , does that interest any one else ? almost everyone I ever asked had a different take on it , I like to suspect it was along the way of Psychic , remote viewing , and 0r psychic accident , 0n the same subject what do You make of the TV show 'The Lone Gunmen' episode from March 2001 , featuring a Conspiratorial plot to hijack planes and use them for the Endgame destruction of the twin towers.
    . . the fear takes hold