Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 9.11

Eat Internet Primadonnas

Neo from the Matrix is a subliminal conspiracy abbreviating Neo-Nazi.
    Did ya kno 8?

I just have found a very great documentary about One World Trade Center in HD and two wonderful CBS Morning specials.
    For those, like me, who haven't been quite updated with the latest development of OWTC, a very special treat : )
    Honestly, would you like to work there after 9.11.? I surely wouldn't, I would cringe everytime I see a plane fly by : /

Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

One thing that always nags at me about 9.11, is the sort-of global assumption that the 'Terrorists' knew they were going to cause that much damage. Yes, we're told Flight 93 came down because of passengers, so there's the implication the perpetrators weren't ruthlessly organised, but conversely the 'horror' of 9.11 seems based in the fact that the Towers fell, rather than the initial impact by planes.

I think - and again, I'm not necessarily a Truther - the suspicion seems to arise when we consider that the ensuing war and global Witch Hunt is always attributed to the overall devastation of the Towers being completely destroyed. The Pentagon is arguably a more static or recognised symbol of American strength/freedom, and it was only partially damaged, rather than wiped out. When discussing 9.11, Flight 93 and The Pentagon are still not really remembered or coupled with what happened in New York, but subsequently the Towers generated a fatalist panorama of the whole event. The nano-thermite and Building Seven theories often seem compounded (to me at least) by this overall damage. If the planes had just hit and the Towers remained, it would've been viewed as a Terrorist attack, but minimal and less of a global strategy. The Iraq war and 'Axis Of Evil' seem so rooted in the end-game image of Ground Zero rather than the initial concept of planes hitting things. 'Scientists' often claim that jet fuel can't melt steel, and that's one side of the argument, but it's also worth considering that the hijackers weren't scientists, and it wasn't necessarily part of their intention to see the Towers fall, that's sort-of been tagged on as a forgone conclusion in afterthought.

DON'T LET THEM KNOW HOW FAR YOU GO...

Or, that it was all orchestrated, the planes were meant to make it look like a terrorist attack- I just don't see how two planes can make that tall of a building collapse on itself especially when it's build on steel rods going straight up in the air with deep underground cement holding the steel up.
    (And all that other technical shit they use to build these enormous buildings)

It just really seemed like something else was at play during this time. A tragedy to be shown on tv, on every single fucking channel for days and days.

I call it "manipulation of fear" at it's finest. People really did freak the fuck out and were quick to start a war.

(TwentyThree) Two Faced Egg (23)'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by S.D. View Post
    One thing that always nags at me about 9.11, is the sort-of global assumption that the 'Terrorists' knew they were going to cause that much damage. Yes, we're told Flight 93 came down because of passengers, so there's the implication the perpetrators weren't ruthlessly organised, but conversely the 'horror' of 9.11 seems based in the fact that the Towers fell, rather than the initial impact by planes.

I think - and again, I'm not necessarily a Truther - the suspicion seems to arise when we consider that the ensuing war and global Witch Hunt is always attributed to the overall devastation of the Towers being completely destroyed. The Pentagon is arguably a more static or recognised symbol of American strength/freedom, and it was only partially damaged, rather than wiped out. When discussing 9.11, Flight 93 and The Pentagon are still not really remembered or coupled with what happened in New York, but subsequently the Towers generated a fatalist panorama of the whole event. The nano-thermite and Building Seven theories often seem compounded (to me at least) by this overall damage. If the planes had just hit and the Towers remained, it would've been viewed as a Terrorist attack, but minimal and less of a global strategy. The Iraq war and 'Axis Of Evil' seem so rooted in the end-game image of Ground Zero rather than the initial concept of planes hitting things. 'Scientists' often claim that jet fuel can't melt steel, and that's one side of the argument, but it's also worth considering that the hijackers weren't scientists, and it wasn't necessarily part of their intention to see the Towers fall, that's sort-of been tagged on as a forgone conclusion in afterthought.
    - I have re- read this a lot .. and have been giving it a lot of thought. I like what You are expressing .. Symbolical Psychological warfare that happens to the Psyche of the masses , partly because the total annihilation of the towers. Personally reminds Me of Downards & Hoffmans King Kill 33 essay to do with stunning their subconscious minds .. arrested development .. killing the innocence of the American Dream. Was it all predicted though S.D. ? Did we Collectively dream it ? (23) -LonGnome
    . . the fear takes hold

Its funny how the media works. Tomorrow is the anniversary of the 7/7 london bombings. I was there, but I always forget when the date rolls around that its even the anniversary. I know its not even the same scale, but funny how little gets mentioned.
    Last edited by 303; 07-06-2015 at 05:37 PM.

Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

Alright, so broken record after 14 years, but I've got to question this one. Here's a video compilation of the South Tower hit, over and over again. Now, this is all apparently confirmed 'official' footage, much of it broadcast on the news at the time. I know angles and perspective can be deceptive, especially from such a high level, but look at the video's first two segments, from far away the plane is pretty much level with the building for a half-mile before it hits. Okay, now look specifically at the hit sequence from 4:15 and compare. I know the camera is slightly lower down but that plane is fucking way higher than the summit of either building, and no way is it at the same level as the two earlier segments.

Again, I'm no nut, I don't even really care either way, but come on.

(TwentyThree) Two Faced Egg (23)'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by S.D. View Post
    Alright, so broken record after 14 years, but I've got to question this one. Here's a video compilation of the South Tower hit, over and over again. Now, this is all apparently confirmed 'official' footage, much of it broadcast on the news at the time. I know angles and perspective can be deceptive, especially from such a high level, but look at the video's first two segments, from far away the plane is pretty much level with the building for a half-mile before it hits. Okay, now look specifically at the hit sequence from 4:15 and compare. I know the camera is slightly lower down but that plane is fucking way higher than the summit of either building, and no way is it at the same level as the two earlier segments.

Again, I'm no nut, I don't even really care either way, but come on.
    - "It is not how men think in myths, but how Myths operate in men's minds without their being aware of the fact." - Claude Levi Strauss
    . . the fear takes hold

Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

^ You might be mugging me off, or you might be agreeing with me, I'm not sure. Either way, well done.

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar

All I'll say is that it is true. Professional Internet Debunkers know more than Structural Engineers, Aviation Experts, Aerodynamic Engineers and Firefighters.

Even if it did happen the way it happened according to the official report. Here, and You're Welcome.

Sea Level Air Density and Engine Turbine Failure. Exceeding the Max VMO by 112 Knots. Propulsion Systems and Structural Integrity. Aerodynamic Engineers are stupid. They lie. They all lie. VMO + 55 - 10.14 G Force and Terminal Velocity while somehow remaining perfectly guided defying "Crash Logic". Etc... but those things are none of my business. *Whistles* lol
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM