Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 9.11

Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

A friend of mine found this in a SNES game last week.

"the Serpent was more crafty than any beast of the field which
    the LORD god had made
    "

m e m e n t o m o r i . p o s t m o r t e m

2. Like 4 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by S.D. View Post
    Alright, so broken record after 14 years, but I've got to question this one. Here's a video compilation of the South Tower hit, over and over again. Now, this is all apparently confirmed 'official' footage, much of it broadcast on the news at the time. I know angles and perspective can be deceptive, especially from such a high level, but look at the video's first two segments, from far away the plane is pretty much level with the building for a half-mile before it hits. Okay, now look specifically at the hit sequence from 4:15 and compare. I know the camera is slightly lower down but that plane is fucking way higher than the summit of either building, and no way is it at the same level as the two earlier segments.

Again, I'm no nut, I don't even really care either way, but come on.

They match fine, you're just not taking into account the distance and speed involved in the shot at 4:15, which starts with the plane's descent before leveling off to its elevation when the other shots begin.

Plus, you know...foreshortening and all that.