Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3434950515253

Thread: One word: What do you want right now?

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hellflavored View Post
    Stretch Armstrong
    A lot of aspiring child athletes or members of teenage fight clubs who are fighting for the most beautiful harem wherever they go to school or live around who want to work out more should own a Stretch Armstrong action figure. I'm not implicating you as being the type of people I just described, but there is a reason why I think owning a Stretch Armstrong toy is something that will benefit both boys and girls in life.

A lot of people will sit at home and pump iron. Do push ups, sit ups etc and yell HOO RAH as thy spit water out of their mouths in dramatic fashion like Rocky working out on a Bo-Flex. This is an incorrect way to exercise and will lead to more muscle damage than actually strengthening them. Stretching increases range of motion (Duh) but stretching before exercising, it makes your muscles healthier, creating more muscle fibers that make muscles strongly, the range of motion being expanded is the more important than being "ripped". Rupturing and tearing of the muscles isn't much fun and actually whenever you're doing work, fighting, playing a sport, thi is more likely to happen if your muscles are too taut.

Exercising also makes helps create more blood flow and oxygen to the brain. Endorphin release boosts hormones that produce new nerve cells in the brain. Exercising routinely also helps keep your mind sharp. So, it's not just about working towards having the ability to overpower everyone.

Lastly, Gumby was a total pussy who looked like a freak whose sidekick Clokey and his Katzenjammer, deformed, humanoid friends were loser little assholes. He's a Jewish vaudeville for a pizza company. The only cool thing he ever did was experiment with LSD in the 60's along with Clokey. Gumby also thinks people are stupid and in his films, songs are dumbed way down even for the adult viewing audience. I have no idea why.

The point? I want another Stretch Armstrong toy because the last time I owned one, I destroyed it. ...And I'm not afraid to again.
    Last edited by Shangri-LIE; 02-09-2019 at 05:04 AM.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Competency
    Quid ignorantia sit multi ignorant.

Mitigation
    Last edited by Shangri-LIE; 02-11-2019 at 07:19 AM.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Strange & Unusual Sinner Halo Infinity's Avatar

Peanuts.

Strange & Unusual Sinner Halo Infinity's Avatar

Pretzels.

A functioning right wrist sans pain or discomfort.
    --------------------------------

Don't tell me what to do.

Sleeeeeeeeeeep
    Quid ignorantia sit multi ignorant.

DICK
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM