Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image

Thread:

A Mental Revolution Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar
    Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

I would like to know what is being said at the beginning of the song, "Spade". It's a woman's voice. Does anyone have an idea? I kinda make out "How is this happening".

This is one of my favourite songs, and it'd mean a lot if I knew what was said.

Follow Iulian On Twitter Add Iulian on Facebook Follow Iulian on Tumblr Visit Iulian's Instagram Channel

"Both of us aren't going to last. I'm not going to talk to him. I tell him to feel while I have a bad idea about doing this. He molds and twists trying to keep back the feelings welling up and up. But I realize why he did this to me. Don't listen to them when they ask for forgiveness. Don't accept their apology. Take what you need from them and let them know you have someone else. The tears you shed are the tears of millions. It all ends now."

http://www.mansonwiki.com/wiki/Spade
    What?

3. Like 6 Member(s) liked this post