Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: [0012]: Nov 01 2014 - The Roxy - West Hollywood, California

there's a bible and it felt like revalation... I looked inside...

One hand on the trigger the other hand in mine...

2. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

These three concerts have shown he really has his screaming back on point. Some of the choruses from Mister Superstar bring to mind performances from back in the day.
    Last edited by Jaglie; 11-03-2014 at 10:00 AM.

Cringeon doesn't want us to write about other MM shows in this thread, this is strictly Roxy.
    Last edited by Vertigo; 11-03-2014 at 11:44 AM.

5. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Vertigo View Post
    Cringeon doesn't want us to write about other MM shows in this thread, this is strictly Roxy.
    don't know if you're being ironic, but if you're not, wow do some people like to sit on the first row of the class or what... lol

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

Date specific threads should stay on topic about that particular show, be it videos pics, reviews, etc. More general discussion about the new stuff can go in the Album #9 thread in Gen MM, or any other thread. This is to keep the date specific threads more focused for people who come in to read them and don't have to shift thru 10+ pages of off topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Cringeon View Post
    Date specific threads should stay on topic about that particular show, be it videos pics, reviews, etc. More general discussion about the new stuff can go in the Album #9 thread in Gen MM, or any other thread. This is to keep the date specific threads more focused for people who come in to read them and don't have to shift thru 10+ pages of off topic.
    This is pretty easy to understand, we all know it.

Thing is Jaglie comment wasn't delusional and out of topic, it was just a general comment about the other shows to enhance what he was going to point out on this shows Mr Superstar so, it wasn't necessary to bring ruling back to the table. It's a clear exageration, people should be more relaxed about this, this is discussion forum not a prison camp. Personaly, I would appreciate more reading an actual Vertigo comment about this show too, instead of comments on other people's comments.

9. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

My message wasn't directed at Jaglie! You should have been here yesterday. There were 3 pages of discussing other MM shows, mostly about the theatrics, stage clothes and props and guilty me I was one of them...and Cringeon moved all the messages to the 'Tainted live' thread in MM discussions,

so you may want to apologize to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Vertigo View Post
    My message wasn't directed at Jaglie! You should have been here yesterday. There were 3 pages of discussing other MM shows, mostly about the theatrics, stage clothes and props and guilty me I was one of them...and Cringeon moved all the messages to the 'Tainted live' thread in MM discussions,

so you may want to apologize to me.
    Oh I didn't know that. Of course, my apologies then, my bad.

12. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

I have high quality front row video of Mr. Superstar, but I can be heard YELLING throughout the song. Anyone care to put the audio from cringeon's video over mine?
    i was basically on the part of the stage right infront of Tyler/next to Manson. IT was awesome.

14. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

Send me a PM.