Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: [0012]: Nov 01 2014 - The Roxy - West Hollywood, California

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

Marilyn Manson is shock hazard once gain. He is universal power of all dark. Band is power. Music is power. Blue swirl means a shift in his brain causing people go insane. Crowd is crazy. New songs so far scariest to start tours in year. Must see and it's only the third day of a 365 day binge.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

2. Like 6 Member(s) liked this post
    Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Diamonds&Pollen View Post
    I have high quality front row video of Mr. Superstar, but I can be heard YELLING throughout the song. Anyone care to put the audio from cringeon's video over mine?
    i was basically on the part of the stage right infront of Tyler/next to Manson. IT was awesome.
    Here's Diamonds&Pollen's vid sync'ed up with my audio. I did a little tweak to my audio as well just to balance a bit

4. Like 7 Member(s) liked this post

Great video. I have only just now noticed Manson's microphone. It is funny to see those people hugging Manson and touching his hair when he gets close to them white singing Mister Superstar. Almost like he is a nice little pop star.

6. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by blue angel View Post
    Great video. I have only just now noticed Manson's microphone. It is funny to see those people hugging Manson and touching his hair when he gets close to them white singing Mister Superstar. Almost like he is a nice little pop star.
    Those fans were so nice and awesome to talk to in line, but i do feel they went overboard with how physical they were towards Manson. I/E, playing with his hair when Manson wasn't even facing them during Mr. Superstar, it verged on disrespectful.
    I also saw people going through/and deleting their photo files on their cameras, as the show was still going on. DON"T DO THAT SHIT IN THE FRONT ROW. GTFO and leave that spot to someone that actually wants to be there.

I wasn't looknig through my lcd screen while filming. I definitely wanted footage of mr.Superstar, but not at the expense of not enjoying it to its fullest in person. I don't know if there was a problem with the upload, but the video seems to stagger at points, while my file doesnt

The crowds inconsideration was THE ONLY negative aspect of the night. Manson and the band gave a fantastic set, seemed incredibly focused, and from what I heard, it was the best of the three nights.

I missed seeing him do that little arm dance at the start of New Shit.

8. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by FeedYourHead View Post
    Quick question about Manson's makeup here. That blue circle on his forehead - what is it? Is it supposed to be like a third eye TOOL-esque thing? Or is it just cool makeup with no symbolism behind it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cringeon View Post
    Nothing to do with Tool, but it definitely has meaning.
    What's the meaning?
    Quote Originally Posted by Over neath Man View Post
    Circles like diamonds and the Avalanche of symbols that Manson highlights in his art have a vast degree of different meanings. If you do some research you might stumble upon something that attaches meaning to what Manson is alluding to.
    No it's cool I do get the point you were making, in that Manson's use of symbols can usually be properly interpreted with a bit of good contextual research. I'm just not sure that researching a circle is really going to yield a remotely accurate result in this case lol.

Cringeon seems to know what the actual meaning behind it is, so it would be cool if he could just say what it is or point in the appropriate direction, for those of us who couldn't make it to the show and have put in the time to notice details like that and express an interest in such.
    I would like to inquire as to why Cringeon could be bothered to write "Nothing to do with Tool, but it definitely has meaning" but couldn't be bothered to write "Bowie."

10. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post