Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Manson Guests On New Emigrate Album Track 'Hypothetical' (58sec preview on page 2)

Default Manson Guests On New Emigrate Album Track 'Hypothetical' (58sec preview on page 2)

Manson will feature on the song 'Hypothetical' according to this track by track review:

"Manson doesn't need much coaxing and he sticks up a proper, lyrical middle finger to catchy rock grooves, reminiscing of Led Zep's, "Kashmir"."

http://en.emigrateworld.com/news-76-...silent-so-long

More Manson details:

I believe on the press release it mentioned that Marilyn Manson was a guest on the album as well but it didn't mention which song he was on.

"Hypothetical." That was the first song that I felt his voice and personality really fit. From the first time I heard it, I always pictured him singing that song. So he was listening to the song with my vocals on it and he said, it sounds good to me I don't know why you'd want to change it. He wasn't really convinced that he could do a better job. So he tried something and I felt that it wasn't really right for the song. He was doing his record at the time and was in his studio doing his thing. So I wanted to get him out of his environment. I called up a friend of mine who has a studio in LA and we brought him in there and he worked for eight hours on this track and it came out exactly like I had it in mind. There was a little drama involved with him but that's what you get when you ask for him. He ain't Lemmy."

Full interview: http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/inter...no_i_dont.html

2. Like 10 Member(s) liked this post

Default Emigrate Featuring Marilyn Manson Song Title Revealed

News Update: The Emigrate - Marilyn Manson feat song previously announced for Emigrate's new album, Silent So Long is titled "Hypothetical".
    As previously reported, Emigrate was founded by former Rammstein member Richard Kruspe. The new album is due out November 14, 2014. "Hypothetical", has been likened to Led Zeppelin's "Kashmir". [1]

http://www.mansonwiki.com/wiki/News:...ypothetical%22

Follow Scorpion On Twitter Add Scorpion on Facebook Visit Scorpion's Youtube Channel Visit Scorpion's Instagram Channel

''There was a little drama involved with him but that what you get when you ask for him. He ain't Lemmy.''

U W0T M8

Like zepp's kashmir. . . Fucking yes. Yes.

Follow Iulian On Twitter Add Iulian on Facebook Follow Iulian on Tumblr Visit Iulian's Instagram Channel

If this is like Zeppelin´s Kashmir in the same ways that If I Was Your Vampire was like Bela Lugosi´s Dead, then they should just shut up and let the song speak for itself.
    What?

I could be wrong but this is likely the track Manson features on: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBRfhicMVP8

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

Yeah, that does sound a bit like Zep

That's definitely it. I heard "Kashmir" as soon as the guitar riff started.

It also has that distinctive Rammstein sound.

10. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

This sounds great so far!

Yep, that sounds like a good collaboration.