Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image

Thread: WOW+Devour / Oz (HBO series)

Follow Iulian On Twitter Add Iulian on Facebook Follow Iulian on Tumblr Visit Iulian's Instagram Channel

Default WOW+Devour / Oz (HBO series)

I´ve started rewatching OZ, the HBO series that started in 97 and ended in 03 and in episode 3 there was this scene that reminded me of the WOW/MOM tattoo that Manson has: this guy that killed his parents and ate his mother (Devour?) decides to burn this word on his hand; another inmate asks him if it says WOW but the first one replies ¨MOM¨.

Maybe just a coincidence but the fact that he devoured his mother and burned these letters on his hand made me think of the WOW tattoo and the 2 tunes in THEOL.
    What?

2. Like 4 Member(s) liked this post

What a coincidence. I just finished watching the series. I think what you pointed out is a coincidence but I did see this when watching the series:

It appears one of Vern's sons is a Manson fan. That particular scene the photo is taken from is in the final season.

4. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

The WOW thing came from a movie, I forget which one off the top of my head but it's a characters response to I believe something involving fucking someone's ass haha. I'll see if I can dig it up tomorrow.

6. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Follow Iulian On Twitter Add Iulian on Facebook Follow Iulian on Tumblr Visit Iulian's Instagram Channel

On a side note, in an episode they use the word ¨ballsy¨, which Manson used during THEOL a lot, if I remember correctly.

The man watched Oz! lol

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, I just saw another episode after my last post and this guys says ¨We speak American¨.
    What?