Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: [003]: Jan 24 2015 - Starland Ballroom - Sayreville, New Jersey, USA

This was my sixth Manson show since about 2007. It was definitely his best show. He looked rejuvenated. The stage was no thrills but I thought he gave a great performance. He was joking with the crowd between almost every song. At one point he told a couple guys in a fight to stop being "ornery," and other time he took a persons cell phone, rubbed it in his crotch, blessed it, and threw it back. The set list was great up until This Is The New Shit and Personal Jesus. I would have preferred Mister Superstar or Breaking the Same Old Ground. Something in that vein. I give it an 8/10. I think Tyler Bates is very good for Manson. Twiggy looks....done? You could hardly tell he was playing. I hope Manson does Phantasmagoria. I honestly think it's goin to happen with Bates in his corner.

2. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Visit cataract777's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by The Overman View Post
    Yeah. It's disappointing that Manson said they were going to change the setlist around and then performed the exact same setlist the very next night.
    It's still early in the tour, plenty of time for changes. But I'm not holding my breath lol

A Mental Revolution Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar
    Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

Manson seems to be wearing different things for different songs. On Killing Strangers, he looked to be wearing a corset, but with a shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo5269 View Post
    This was my sixth Manson show since about 2007. It was definitely his best show. He looked rejuvenated. The stage was no thrills but I thought he gave a great performance. He was joking with the crowd between almost every song. At one point he told a couple guys in a fight to stop being "ornery," and other time he took a persons cell phone, rubbed it in his crotch, blessed it, and threw it back. The set list was great up until This Is The New Shit and Personal Jesus. I would have preferred Mister Superstar or Breaking the Same Old Ground. Something in that vein. I give it an 8/10. I think Tyler Bates is very good for Manson. Twiggy looks....done? You could hardly tell he was playing. I hope Manson does Phantasmagoria. I honestly think it's goin to happen with Bates in his corner.
    Bates could do the soundtrack to Phantasmagoria

He was wearing a zip-up corset almost the entire gig. I recorded the entire show, the crowd was super obnoxious so they're not my best videos. This one isn't bad~
    Last edited by Tater; 01-26-2015 at 11:26 AM. Reason: No Reason

6. Like 5 Member(s) liked this post

I'm not a huge fan of No Reflection but I thought it sounded great live.

Aaaaaaaaand, another. Camera goes down for a few seconds because of a crowd surfer but I love this track live, it's so good~

9. Like 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

11. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

13. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post