Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: [004]: Jan 26 2015 - Terminal 5 - New York, New York, USA [**Rescheduled - Jan 29**]

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

It sounds like crew and staff were telling people as soon as they knew, and with as bad a storm warning that has been given safety is definitely the priority with something like this. I don't think they can be blamed for what people are willing to subject themselves to sitting in line for obscene amounts of time. The venue themselves were posting it was still on not long before the official announcement was made about postponed, I'm glad they were able to reschedule.

2. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Follow oysterboy On Twitter Add oysterboy on Facebook Follow oysterboy on Tumblr Visit oysterboy's Instagram Channel

Does anyone have photos waiting in line in the blizzard? lol

^ Yes.

5. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by FeedYourHead View Post
    Yeah but they could have told us to go home and stop standing in the fucking blizzard outside the venue for a show that isn't happening...
    Yeah, that was my whole point. I was following the venue owners, Terminal 5, and a shitload of other people. A lot of fans said it was canceled, and let's be honest we all figured it would or should be, but a rep for the company that owns Terminal 5 up until half an hour before the confirmation said it was still on. I was just pointing that out.

I even said it would probably be canceled. That was all. I was asking the same question and just asking why they just didn't confirm it when they declared a state of emergency at....11 AM. And MMT I wasn't trying to have "authority". I was just pointing out that they were legitimately considering going through with it even when people were Tweeting and posting in here that it was canceled as Cringeon said. Sorry for trying to be helpful.
    Last edited by Shangri-LIE; 01-26-2015 at 04:57 PM.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

7. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

Took the opportunity to refund. Not paying $75 to see the same old "greatest hits" setlist for the billionth time with four new songs tossed in. Fuck thaaat!

I guess if your not into the new album that makes sense. i'm excited to twerk to "deep 6"
    Shaking the Habitual

10. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Nursing Home View Post
    Took the opportunity to refund. Not paying $75 to see the same old "greatest hits" setlist for the billionth time with four new songs tossed in. Fuck thaaat!
    Lookit you, you edgy lil' cutie. It must be something to be as risqué as you.

12. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by jonedit View Post
    I guess if your not into the new album that makes sense. i'm excited to twerk to "deep 6"
    No, I LOVE the new album. The reason I returned the tickets is because he reverted to playing only 4 songs from it and otherwise doing the exact same set as always.

I only bought the tickets because the first night he did a really different setlist with 7 new songs and I got excited thinking the whole tour would be like that.

Update. Still cold in line.
         

and with just one faint glance back into the sea
    the mollusk lingers with its wandering eye
      
      

15. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

Damn how many people are in line? Do ppl usually line up this early? I'm at work so guess ill have to start in the back.. sure ill make it to the front. send us line pics.
    Shaking the Habitual