Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: [007]: Jan 30 2015 - Stage AE - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

thousand_kisses said she heard Sweet Dreams acoustic was played, so it'll be interesting to see which set made it final.

2. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Follow NapalmHeart On Twitter Visit NapalmHeart's Youtube Channel Visit NapalmHeart's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Shangs View Post
    Nah, that was me, I copied the setlist you posted here lol

Uh, should I assume Shangs is wrong and the picture of the set is correct?
         

and with just one faint glance back into the sea
    the mollusk lingers with its wandering eye
      
      

Ahh. It's Okay. lol I just posted the setlist from Setlist FM and got some messages from a couple people I know who were there. That was the set list. And no, MMT...Cringeon even said he spoke to someone who said Sweet Dreams was performed acoustic. Though you' love me to be wrong, wouldn't you? Also, that set list Napalm Heart posted isn't from tonight. I also posted the Setlist FM official set list. You're welcome.

Also, I've been the one adding a shit ton of HD videos and pictures. What have you contributed besides being a douchebag and a picture of you in MM's sun glasses? Have a good night. Scavenger hunt in the morning. Lots of goodies I got personally sent. Also, I posted a pic of you guys before you did. Take care. lol - Puts on "Renegade"
    Last edited by Shangri-LIE; 01-30-2015 at 09:53 PM.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

7. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Follow thomaschrist On Twitter Add thomaschrist on Facebook

Uh, I just got back from the show. Mister Superstar/Warship My Wreck was NOT played. It was same set as past few nights with "normal" Sweet Dreams and Irresponsible Hate Anthem. :-/

9. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by thomaschrist View Post
    Uh, I just got back from the show. Mister Superstar/Warship My Wreck was NOT played. It was same set as past few nights with "normal" Sweet Dreams and Irresponsible Hate Anthem. :-/
    Funny, that's not what other people have said and not how Setlist FM has it listed. Glad you had a good time though. Another user said Sweet Dream was acoustic as well.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

Thanks for the clarification thomaschrist!

Quote Originally Posted by Cringeon View Post
    Thanks for the clarification thomaschrist!
    Setlist FM says otherwise and so does a few other people. You even mentioned one of them.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Follow NapalmHeart On Twitter Visit NapalmHeart's Youtube Channel Visit NapalmHeart's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Shangs View Post
    Ahh. It's Okay. lol I just posted the setlist from Setlist FM and got some messages from a couple people I know who were there. That was the set list. And no, MMT...Cringeon even said he spoke to someone who said Sweet Dreams was performed acoustic. Though you' love me to be wrong, wouldn't you? Also, that set list Napalm Heart posted isn't from tonight. I also posted the Setlist FM official set list. You're welcome.

Also, I've been the one adding a shit ton of HD videos and pictures. What have you contributed besides being a douchebag and a picture of you in MM's sun glasses? Have a good night. Scavenger hunt in the morning. Lots of goodies I got personally sent. Also, I posted a pic of you guys before you did. Take care. lol - Puts on "Renegade"
    Wait, what. There was no setlist from tonight's show on setlist.fm that you could have posted. I added it, after assuming the one you posted here was correct. Before that there was no setlist on setlist.fm...

Setlist.fm says that comablackkk (me) added and edited the setlist.
    Last edited by NapalmHeart; 01-30-2015 at 09:59 PM.