Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: [007]: Jan 30 2015 - Stage AE - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by NapalmHeart View Post
    Wait, what. There was no setlist from tonight's show on setlist.fm that you could have posted. I added it, after assuming the one you posted here was correct. Before that there was no setlist on setlist.fm...
    If you would scroll up you'd see this.

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/marily...-3bcadc10.html

Also, that second part wasn't directed at you.
    Last edited by Shangri-LIE; 01-30-2015 at 10:00 PM.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Follow thomaschrist On Twitter Add thomaschrist on Facebook

I'm sure there will be videos soon enough. It was an OK show. I'm still trying to figure out why he abandoned the screens and setlist from the first show. That would have made this one of the best tours in quite some time. It's weird that he spent the money on the screens for only one show. Hope they reappear at some point.

3. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

He's saying he added it to Setlist.fm after you posted what you thought was the setlist which means incorrect. I'm going to go with the person in attendance and if they say it was the same then that's what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Cringeon View Post
    He's saying he added it to Setlist.fm after you posted what you thought was the setlist which means incorrect. I'm going to go with the person in attendance and if they say it was the same then that's what it is.
    I posted that before he posted the setlist. Check the time stamps. And also, Sweet Dreams was acoustic. We have a user confirmation of this. I also found that on Setlist FM before posting it.
    Last edited by Shangri-LIE; 01-30-2015 at 10:03 PM.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Follow NapalmHeart On Twitter Visit NapalmHeart's Youtube Channel Visit NapalmHeart's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Shangs View Post
    If you would scroll up you'd see this.

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/marily...-3bcadc10.html

Also, that second part wasn't directed at you.
    Yeah, that's a link to setlist.fm, the one I added after reading your post. You're not making any sense right now.

OMG. READ.
    Last edited by NapalmHeart; 01-30-2015 at 10:05 PM.

7. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

I found it before I posted it. Before you read it. That's the point. In any event. Hope everyone had a great time. Can't wait to see the vids and pics/stories.
    Last edited by Shangri-LIE; 01-30-2015 at 10:05 PM.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Just to clarify, setlist.fm is essentially a wiki. Anybody can edit it with any songs. It's not really an official source of information. I think it's clear that the 'regular, set was played. Thanks for posting pictures Shangs, but you don't need to keep being so aggressively argumentative about issues when people who were at the show are telling you what actually happened. A picture of the setlist was posted, and a person who attended is in here telling you what happened. It's settled.
         

and with just one faint glance back into the sea
    the mollusk lingers with its wandering eye
      
      

10. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

It was originally posted before I posted the Set List FM link. Another user who was there confirmed Sweet Dreams acoustic. Also, there's been a lot of vids and also a lot of reviews. Have you checked them out? I wouldn't be so aggressive if you wouldn't be so determined to make me out to be some fucking retarded person. I've been contributing. Not trying to intentionally bamboozle people. IF I am wrong, it won't matter. I hope to see lots of great pics/vids and write ups from this show. Sorry for just fucking making an update. Right or wrong, stop being an asshole. Still waiting on a reply btw.

Anyway, still sounds so far like a great show tonight. Should be a lot by morning.
    Last edited by Shangri-LIE; 01-30-2015 at 10:17 PM.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

12. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

so was sweet dreams acoustic or not, lol? someone i know who was there said it was acoustic, but she was so busy messaging me about other stuff i'm not even sure at this point if she was actually paying attention to the show.

14. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    I am another yourself. Dronepool's Avatar

Why didn't he do that in NYC?! Damnit, I fucking love Mr, Superstar and GBWW- I mean the show last night might my favorite MM show, but still FUCK!!!!

*Legit or not, I hope he comes back to NYC. It's nice to be 10 miles away and not go to another state.
    Last edited by Dronepool; 01-30-2015 at 10:24 PM.

16. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post