Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: [007]: Jan 30 2015 - Stage AE - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA

he adds Mechanical Animals, Down In The Park and Last Day On Earth i'd kill somone

2. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Bring back "Slave".

We want "Slave".
    To revenge the misdeeds of the ruling class, there existed in the middle ages, in Germany, a secret tribunal, called the “Vehmgericht.” If a red cross was seen marked on a house, people knew that its owner was doomed by the “Vehm.”

All the houses of Europe are now marked with the mysterious red cross.

Follow thomaschrist On Twitter Add thomaschrist on Facebook

Again, sorry to be the bearer of I guess bad, but unsurprising news, but the paper setlist posted above was correct. The other setlist is from the first show and, unfortunately, was not what happened in Pittsburgh. He kept saying how we were the best crowd so far this tour, and it was somebodies birthday that he mentioned (anyone know who that was?), so I thought maybe we might actually be in for a special treat. But it was not in the cards for us this evening. I would hate to see someone get their hopes up who is attending a future show.

5. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

Lesson of the night. If people would communicate the right info to each other that would be great. I shit you not. There are people, other than in here, saying they heard the set list as on Setlist FM and others saying it was something else. Hooray for retards. lol - Thanks for clarifying, Thomas. Now on with the updates! Yee Haw'r
    Last edited by Shangri-LIE; 01-30-2015 at 10:36 PM.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Follow thomaschrist On Twitter Add thomaschrist on Facebook

Yeah, "Slave" would've been cool. I thought that would end up becoming a staple this tour for sure. I was hoping for Mister Superstar or Get Your Gunn.

8. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Visit cataract777's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by The Overman View Post
    Bring back "Slave".

We want "Slave".
    He played Slave?!?!?! Jesus I'm late

Edit: Just looked up the footage and I too wish he would add that back in. Sounds phenomenal live.
    Last edited by cataract777; 01-30-2015 at 11:00 PM.

"different setlist every night" yeah of course. More like different setlist night one, same was in europe summer this year, first show was best and longest.

Follow NapalmHeart On Twitter Visit NapalmHeart's Youtube Channel Visit NapalmHeart's Instagram Channel

90+ minutes show, 5 new songs, 11 old songs including hits and songs that work great live (full version of Coma White!) and a kickass band (Tyler fucking Bates!), yet people complain about the show, 90% of them haven't even been at the show. Pathetic.

I've seen big arena shows and small club shows, with big production, or with no production at all, seen rarities live and staples. Very often, a huge production and props weren't necessary, and often enough, the best times I've had during songs like The Dope Show and Personal Jesus.

12. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Visit cataract777's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by NapalmHeart View Post
    90+ minutes show, 5 new songs, 11 old songs including hits and songs that work great live (full version of Coma White!) and a kickass band (Tyler fucking Bates!), yet people complain about the show, 90% of them haven't even been at the show. Pathetic.
    There's really no point in getting so wound up about it. Quit letting it bother you so much.

Anyways, I'm enjoying the set list. "Slave" should be brought back. Can't wait for him to add some LA dates.
    Last edited by cataract777; 01-31-2015 at 09:14 AM.