Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: [008]: Jan 31 2015 - Sands Bethlehem - Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, USA

M wasn't drunk, not until afterwards. 4 gig stretch, motherfuckers.

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

Coma Grey Goose

3. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    M wasn't drunk, not until afterwards. 4 gig stretch, motherfuckers.
    wow... he must be getting really really old... staggering around the stage and he wasnt even drunk...

Quote Originally Posted by NapalmHeart View Post
    You do realize that this was his 4th show in a row, something he doesn't usually do but was inevitable due to postponing another show. Also, can we stop fucking watch shitty YouTube clips to judge his performance and voice? It's funny because 99% of all people at this show seemed to have LOVED his performance.

Really, let's stop the YouTube bullshit. I've seen footage from the same show, recorded and uploaded by different people, and they sound NOTHING alike.
    yes i do realize.. which is why he obviously decided to get wasted.

regarding youtube videos... it doesnt matter how poor the quality is, you can tell the difference when he is able to hit notes or not. whether he is slurring his words or annunciating them properly. I saw 3 or 4 different uploads of different songs such as Mephastopheles, Beautiful people, etc. and it wasnt impressive.

Unfortunately THIS is the show that the media decided to show video on their webpages that showed the boys joining him on stage. and it wasnt pretty.

Like i said, this was similar to performances during EMDM, HEOL etc. and I went to both those tours and loved it. just because he sounded poor doesnt mean you cant love the performance. No doubt everyone loved it. however looking at it objectively and looking at how well he has done up until now it was a let down and i hope he continues down the path he started on this tour.

Quote Originally Posted by Cringeon View Post
    Coma Grey Goose
    yep, no Coma Mansinthe any more.... although how dare you insinuate he might have had a drink or two... Manson doesnt do such things!

5. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

I just have to say how much I love that deeply knowledgeable and so fully well-informed post. Nothing more.

7. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

HELP MAKE MY VIDEO GO VIRAL
    IT KICKS WAY MORE ASS

\m/

9. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

11. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post

This was an absolutely awesome show and those videos are crap. If he sounded strained at all, I didn't notice it. I was somewhat dying of heat, admittedly, but still. Also, Manson acting a bit dork-ish on stage? It's not like he hasn't been doing that for years. He's having fun with it. Him trying to dance is one of the most amusing things in the world, and now he sounds amazing again which only makes it better.

Manson's voice was definitely a bit rough this night, but w/e...it's not as if he was auditioning for "American Idol" or some shit and it was still a great show anyway. No complaints here!

And, yeah, I was kinda far back and getting knocked around a lot while zoomed in all the way with a shitty, digital zoom in night vision mode to compensate for the dim lighting, so obviously the quality of the video is somewhat lackluster, sadly. However, I assure you that the audio is top notch and a 100% faithful representation of how the performance actually sounded in that room. I was using a Q2HD Zoom camera and even though it's not exactly my favorite piece of gear it's definitely the best mic I've ever used, and it's all about the music after all, so I don't mind the trade-off so much.

Glad to hear you had a good time, though! I think we can all agree that whether or not Manson's vocals were perfect that night he was STILL muscling through it and doing the best he could on a rough night and putting on a kickass show, which is all anyone could reasonably expect of any artist, so MAD PROPS to Manson!

:)