Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 31

Thread: The Nemoris Inferioris Soundcloud

  1. #11
    A Psycho's Path Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar
    Join Date: 02.12.14
    Location: Crashville
    Posts: 3,401
    Rank: 15 Gauge

    Default

    I understand. Those were ones i posted like years ago. Some in the beginning of this year.
    The Conet Project


  2. #12
    A Psycho's Path Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar
    Join Date: 02.12.14
    Location: Crashville
    Posts: 3,401
    Rank: 15 Gauge

    Default

    I did a MIX of The Love Song. i don't call it a "Remix" because i didn't "redo" anything. It sounds cool, and bigger. I also put a EQ on the main track so it sounds better. Listen with Headphones. Enjoy.

    Lamb Of God Instrumental: http://www.filedropper.com/12lambofgod
    Last edited by Nemoris Inferioris; 02-16-2015 at 01:14 PM.
    The Conet Project


  3. #13
    Ruination cataract777's Avatar
    Join Date: 01.05.10
    Location: Torrance, California
    Posts: 1,891
    Rank: 15 Gauge

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nemoris Inferioris View Post
    I did a MIX of The Love Song. i don't call it a "Remix" because i didn't "redo" anything. It sounds cool, and bigger. I also put a EQ on the main track so it sounds better. Listen with Headphones. Enjoy.

    Lamb Of God Instrumental: http://www.filedropper.com/12lambofgod
    Awesome mix!

  4. #14
    A Psycho's Path Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar
    Join Date: 02.12.14
    Location: Crashville
    Posts: 3,401
    Rank: 15 Gauge

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cataract777 View Post
    Awesome mix!
    Thank You!
    The Conet Project


  5. #15
    A Psycho's Path Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar
    Join Date: 02.12.14
    Location: Crashville
    Posts: 3,401
    Rank: 15 Gauge

    Default

    I am now doing a Personal Jesus mix. There will be audio of news networks reporting, or announcing the death of the Dead Stars used in the Celebritarian Corp. Thought it would be cool. And many more to come.
    The Conet Project


  6. #16
    A Psycho's Path Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar
    Join Date: 02.12.14
    Location: Crashville
    Posts: 3,401
    Rank: 15 Gauge

    Default

    I will put that on hold ^

    I just finished my latest project. Containing Numbers Stations transmissions during WWII. Taken from The Conet Project.

    Here you go: The Conet Project

    It is a sort of soundscape. Notice my signature.
    The Conet Project


  7. #17
    A Psycho's Path Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar
    Join Date: 02.12.14
    Location: Crashville
    Posts: 3,401
    Rank: 15 Gauge

    Default

    I tried and "recreated" the intro and outro that was used for Are You The Rabbit? in The Rape Of The World Tour. I don't know if i am done with it or not, but for now, enjoy.

    https://soundcloud.com/nemoris-infer...e_rabbit_rotwt
    The Conet Project


  8. #18
    Ruination cataract777's Avatar
    Join Date: 01.05.10
    Location: Torrance, California
    Posts: 1,891
    Rank: 15 Gauge

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nemoris Inferioris View Post
    I tried and "recreated" the intro and outro that was used for Are You The Rabbit? in The Rape Of The World Tour. I don't know if i am done with it or not, but for now, enjoy.

    https://soundcloud.com/nemoris-infer...e_rabbit_rotwt
    I just listened to it. You and I share a love of the intro! It was used so well during the Rape of the World Tour. I really enjoyed listening to this and liked the added effects.

  9. #19
    A Psycho's Path Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar
    Join Date: 02.12.14
    Location: Crashville
    Posts: 3,401
    Rank: 15 Gauge

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cataract777 View Post
    I just listened to it. You and I share a love of the intro! It was used so well during the Rape of the World Tour. I really enjoyed listening to this and liked the added effects.
    Yeah, i really enjoyed the intro also. It was another amazing thing that made the tour a great tour. I added the effects and one effect was from a computer glitch, and when i listened to the recording afterward, i liked it enough to use it. I am happy with it, and i am glad your enjoyed it.
    The Conet Project


  10. #20
    A Psycho's Path Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar
    Join Date: 02.12.14
    Location: Crashville
    Posts: 3,401
    Rank: 15 Gauge

    Default

    Posted a mix of The Hills Have Eyes (2006) score that i made a week ago, sounds pretty cool. Check it out.

    The Hills Have Eyes (Fallout Mix)
    Last edited by Nemoris Inferioris; 10-26-2015 at 10:10 AM.
    The Conet Project


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

NEWS | TOUR | BIOGRAPHIES | DISCOGRAPHY | VIDEOGRAPHY | GALLERY | MEDIA & INTERVIEWS
MANSON'S JOURNAL | ESSAYS & ANALYSIS | TIMELINE | FORUM | THEATRE | INFORMATION & LINKS