Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image

Thread: The sample at the end of the acoustic version of "Man That you Fear"

Default The sample at the end of the acoustic version of "Man That you Fear"

I saw a similar thread and, since I don't want to derail it; I'll just ask here a similar question.

For those who are familiar with Remix & Repent, it ends with an acoustic version of Man That You Fear. However, in the end I swear I listen to some woman speaking in spanish, and it's somethig that has bugged me for years.

I've never seen any info about this; some friend told me that it was a Jodorowsky's film sample, but I'm not sure if he made that up or not. To me it sounds to something like "Entre más vieja, más..." (The older I get, the...), and something else I can't catch.

So, if anyone knows what sample is this or points me the way to the answer, I'll be eternally grateful.

I can definitely hear it but I'm not spanish speaking so I can't really help. Have you seperated the left and right channel? It seems to get more recognizable in some places that way. I think I can hear a "la nosta" in there at about 5:11, I don't know if that's a spanish word though.

3. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Dorothy View Post
    I can definitely hear it but I'm not spanish speaking so I can't really help. Have you seperated the left and right channel? It seems to get more recognizable in some places that way. I think I can hear a "la nosta" in there at about 5:11, I don't know if that's a spanish word though.
    Will do it, thanks!!!!

Visit mirthavidela's Instagram Channel

I'll heat it and tell you, Spanish is my language, there are Spanish samples in a New shit remix in the Nobodies 2005 EP