Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: "Deep Six" Lyrics Transcription

Quote Originally Posted by Charles2012 View Post
    I'm pretty high so I decided to try gain some extra clarity on these lyrics. Is anyone else hearing the following

"He didn't know snakes can hear the prey"

over

"he didn't know snakes can't eat a brain"

-could make some sense in relevance to the whole this g all up in my mind without a key jazz.
    OMFG, I'm pretty sure you're DEAD RIGHT, man!

DRUGS = CLARITY

LESSON = LEARNED

Thanks, I'll edit that in right away!!!

And, keeping things simple, clear, and family-friendly as possible, lol...

http://www.highlightskids.com/scienc...do-snakes-hear

Snakes do not have ears outside the head as we do, nor do they have ear openings or eardrums. We have parts of our hearing apparatus, called the inner ear, inside the head, and snakes have these parts also.

When a person or animal walks, it makes vibrations that pass through the earth to the body of the snake. It has been known for a long time that snakes can feel vibrations from the ground. The vibrations pass through the skin and muscles of the snake to a bone connected to its inner ear. From this bone, the vibrations pass to the inner ear, which "hears" them.

It is now known that snakes can also hear noises or vibrations that travel through the air. The vibrations caused by noises are also called sound waves. When people and most animals hear, sound waves strike the eardrum and go to the inner ear, which is sensitive to the sound waves or vibrations. Snakes do not have eardrums, but their skins, muscles, and bones carry the sound waves to the inner ears.

In this way snakes can hear sound carried by the air, but probably not as well as we can.
    Thanks SO much.

IMMENSELY appreciated and very cool to know.

:)
    Last edited by Hazekiah; 12-15-2014 at 02:47 AM.

2. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

As the Psalmist said:

If I ascend up into Heaven, thou art there; if I make my bed in the depths of Hell, behold, thou art there.
    - Psalms 139:8

I'm still hearing "do you like your bed six feet deep?".
    To revenge the misdeeds of the ruling class, there existed in the middle ages, in Germany, a secret tribunal, called the “Vehmgericht.” If a red cross was seen marked on a house, people knew that its owner was doomed by the “Vehm.”

All the houses of Europe are now marked with the mysterious red cross.

4. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post

Goddamnit...I was kinda hearing that, too.

Annnnd, you make a compelling argument!

Much better than "Do you like our band?" at any rate, lol.

;)

As an aside, that passage in Psalms is the primary source of the theological argument for God's omnipresence in traditional Christian metaphysics, one of the so-called 'trifecta' of traits ascribed to God, together with omniscience and omnipotence, by such writers as John Chrystosom and Thomas Aquinas.

Remember the lyrics of "Children of Cain"?
    To revenge the misdeeds of the ruling class, there existed in the middle ages, in Germany, a secret tribunal, called the “Vehmgericht.” If a red cross was seen marked on a house, people knew that its owner was doomed by the “Vehm.”

All the houses of Europe are now marked with the mysterious red cross.

7. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

I thought he said "do you like our bed"... like bed = grave = six feet deep.

-edit, I see overman is hearing that too.
    Last edited by Nocturna; 12-15-2014 at 03:09 AM.

9. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

You want to know what Zeus said to Narcissus? "You'd better watch yourself" You want to know what Zeus said to Narcissus? "You'd better watch yourself" "You'd better watch yourself". YEAH. It's like a stranger had a key, came inside of my mind, and moved all my things around. He didn't know snakes can hear the prey, can't try to break my psyche down. YEAH! - It's in my heart-frozen wax and your artillery lead. Do you like our bed? Do you like our bed? DEEP SIX, SIX, SIX FEET DEEP! DEEP SIX, SIX, SIX FEET DEEP. YEAH. It's like a stranger had a key, came inside of my mind, and moved all my things around. He didn't know snakes can hear the prey. Can't try to break my psyche down - It's in my heart-frozen wax and your artillery lead. Do you like our bed? Do you like our bed? YEAH. It's in my heart-frozen wax and your artillery lead. Do you like our bed? Do you like our bed? DEEP SIX, SIX, SIX FEET DEEP! DEEP SIX, SIX, SIX FEET DEEP! YEAH. You want to know what Zeus said to Narcissus? "You'd better watch yourself" You want to know what Zeus said to Narcissus? "You'd better watch yourself" "You'd better watch yourself" LOVE IS EVIL. CON IS CONFIDENCE. EROS IS SORE. SIN IS SINCERE. -SIN IS SINCERE. SIN IS SINCERE. SIN IS SINCERE! DEEP SIX, SIX, SIX FEET DEEP! DEEP SIX, SIX, SIX FEET DEEP. You want to know what Zus said to Narcissus? "You'd better watch yourself" You want to know what Zeus said to Narcissus? "You'd better watch yourself"
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

11. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Follow NapalmHeart On Twitter Visit NapalmHeart's Youtube Channel Visit NapalmHeart's Instagram Channel

"can't try to break MY psyche down"

also, the first "deep six six six feet deep" sounds like "deep six sick six feet deep".
    Last edited by NapalmHeart; 12-15-2014 at 08:21 AM.

I hear deep sex, sex, six feet deep lol

14. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Vertigo View Post
    I hear deep sex, sex, six feet deep lol
    I can't unhear it now.

-_-

16. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Spawning Forth The Snake spaceSuicide's Avatar
    Follow spaceSuicide On Twitter Add spaceSuicide on Facebook Follow spaceSuicide on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by iggy View Post
    I can't unhear it now.

-_-
    Hey, as I said elsewhere. it is Deep sex.
    I use words sharp as a sword