Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: THE PALE EMPEROR PRESS THREAD (Interviews / ETC)

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

When features first come out on MM, we do not allow scans as we want to support those magazines running the piece. Anything that's posted freely can be shared, but we have to make sure we are respecting copyrighted material.

Quote Originally Posted by iggy View Post
    He's been lying about that one since 2007.

Yes, because no one has EVER made a blues rock album. Ever. So much innovation up in this bitch.
    to simply call TPE a blues rock album is being pretty vague.. Get Hurt is a blues rock album and The Pale Emperor is a lot different then that. You find me a blues industrial goth rock album. And i'll delete that post above. Still doesn't change the fact that people are actually voting for a Papa Roach song that sounds like every rock song in that genre.

3. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by TheHighEndOfLow View Post
    Nope. Even older people are surprisingly like him. Only fake-ortodox idiots hate.
    It was a drink joke. lol
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

5. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Great interview. Anticipating this lonely bluesy world MM has welcomed us into with TPE. Ready to go pale.
    --------------------------------

Don't tell me what to do.

My world is unaffected... Unpretty Unsafe's Avatar
    Add Unpretty Unsafe on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Mephisto View Post
    i have a scans of classic rock mag but i was warned not to post it here so...
    Also, for anyone wanting to read it, it's on their website in its entirety. You just have to sign up for free with the site, or log in through Facebook. It's worth the read. I won't link to it, but it's out there and it's legit, because it's through their site.

8. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

It's a good read but i don't get all the negative talk about his previous records.

10. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

I think it's that Manson spoke in such a focused, personal and direct manner that it threw some people off. There's nothing to really try to "decode" in that interview. Every word spoken was a clear and detailed response.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

12. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by EvilDead View Post
    to simply call TPE a blues rock album is being pretty vague.. Get Hurt is a blues rock album and The Pale Emperor is a lot different then that. You find me a blues industrial goth rock album. And i'll delete that post above. Still doesn't change the fact that people are actually voting for a Papa Roach song that sounds like every rock song in that genre.
    That's the thing, save Deep Six and/or Killing Strangers, I don't get much of an idustrial vibe at all. For my money, it's simply an extremely solid blues rock album, with a decidedly morbid theme. I'd go so far as to say that calling TPE industrial is about as silly as calling THEOL Death Metal...

No comment on P Roach though, holy crap I thought they were dead.
    Last edited by iggy; 01-05-2015 at 07:47 AM.

Visit Freeston3r's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by ReversedHate View Post
    It's a good read but i don't get all the negative talk about his previous records.

Yeah I didn't like what they were saying either about the previous albums. Still a good read and they praise the new album a lot so it's not all bad.

Other than that it's a nice interview. Born villain was a nice 'comeback' to his more raw sound like acss but Manson keeps changing his style with every record so it's hard to call anything from his discography a comeback.

16. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post