Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why does my posts need to be approved by moderator?

Quote Originally Posted by nuraman00 View Post
    I also sent a question to the admin through the "Contact Us", but didn't get a response.
    Better to PM one of the site admins if you're still having issues but I can see your post so I guess you've been approved. I created a new account a few months back because I couldn't remember the password for my current one. I know it's against the rules to have more than one account also so I used the "Contact Us" form being all like, "Hey, it's me! Sorry I broke the rules but I'm locked out!" and no reply. Luckily, I managed to crack the password so that was the end of my struggles.

Deaar Admins/Mods, if you are reading this please feel free to delete the second account I created.

Quote Originally Posted by Procrastinator View Post
    Better to PM one of the site admins if you're still having issues but I can see your post so I guess you've been approved. I created a new account a few months back because I couldn't remember the password for my current one. I know it's against the rules to have more than one account also so I used the "Contact Us" form being all like, "Hey, it's me! Sorry I broke the rules but I'm locked out!" and no reply. Luckily, I managed to crack the password so that was the end of my struggles.

Deaar Admins/Mods, if you are reading this please feel free to delete the second account I created.

Thanks. I can see the posts now too.

How can I get email notifications when someone quotes me?

I see the notifications in the control panel, but I want email notifications.