Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image

Thread: Multi-Angle, Fan-Shot Manson Concerts at EVERGIG.COM -- Check it Out!

Default Multi-Angle, Fan-Shot Manson Concerts at EVERGIG.COM -- Check it Out!

I just found out about a pretty interesting and awesome new website, evergig.com...I'm LOVING it so far!

If I'm understanding correctly what I'm reading about it, users can pick specific events from a list of shows by basically any artist and that tells the website to scour YouTube for all available footage from that night, which it then collects and combines into a randomly-generated, multi-angle, fan-shot video.

The only real downside I'm seeing is that it seems to ALSO combine the audio from all the sources, and since most people just use their cellphones to film concerts it kinda degrades the quality from some of the better sources. Definitely still listenable, though!

And, of course, the "editing" as it switches from one angle to the next can seem kinda random, but overall it's a pretty decent trade-off for the sake of seeing a crowd-sourced snapshot of went down at any given concert.

Plus, it's a relatively new site so I'm assuming they'll fix that sound issue and improve the way it selects and "edits" the footage over time.

Anyway, here's their manifesto:

We love music. And we think it should be with us at all times, everywhere we go. It is our inspiration and our rock. It lives in us and keeps us going.

We love concerts. We are the audience. Vibrant, adoring, writhing. Exulting with a single voice. We know this experience, this feeling. We seek it out and we cherish it.

We love to share. We capture these moments on our phones and we love to show them to family, friends, fans, and the world.

At Evergig, we want to combine our passion for music, concerts and sharing. We hope to collaborate with other fans just like us to create videos of our favorite artistsí live performances so that we can relive them time and time again. We want to share these videos and talk about them with our friends. We want to live our passion, together.

Evergig offers you this experience.
    Here's where you can find the Manson videos generated by the site so far:

http://www.evergig.com/artists/Marilyn_Manson

And the REAL action's on their actual site, but here's a sample from their YouTube page:

2. Like 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

That's a really awesome / interesting / clever website

4. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post