Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The Age of Manipulation: The Con in Confidence, The Sin in Sincere

I have written reply after reply and it won't post, but I meant in short hand that Manson must be suggesting this book as reading material, given that he alludes to the title in his new lyrics. The rest is pointless and I can't see the big deal of who found what first when it is only a spreading of knowledge and a growing as people. It was spread amongst social media first, the trail leading from this book to Manson, and I saw the suggestion before more detail went into beginning this thread that made it an even bigger enlightenment regarding Manson, in particular.

Quote Originally Posted by Shangs View Post
    It's essentially his manifesto. I find that interesting and highly entertaining. Entertaining in a way some people will call it digging too deep even though if you read the entire thing, there are exact verbatim references to his song lyrics within. I have a similar thread coming on the 20th. Prepare. No, not a stupid one. But all I will say, so I can say I called it, is to read "As a Man Thinketh" by James Allen.
    Awesome, I'm looking forward to it. Your theories are quite interesting, even if they do take a second read to understand sometimes. And agreed on what some people will say. I wonder if the quote from Alice at the start got him to read it, or if he read Alice because of this, or if there's no relation there.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazekiah View Post
    -trimmed because posting is screwing up and I think it's the links-
    Firstly, thank you so much for the response, and thank you for more scans! I knew those two pages were important and would help with the "Sin in Sincere" part of the title, since it was building up to it there! You're my hero. Also, thank you for more Manson recommendations. Finally, um.... where on Earth did you get all those?

Quote Originally Posted by YoureAlreadyHere View Post
    I'm really enjoying this read.... thanks again for sharing

<3
    You're welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by blue angel View Post
    I have written reply after reply and it won't post, but I meant in short hand that Manson must be suggesting this book as reading material, given that he alludes to the title in his new lyrics. The rest is pointless and I can't see the big deal of who found what first when it is only a spreading of knowledge and a growing as people. It was spread amongst social media first, the trail leading from this book to Manson, and I saw the suggestion before more detail went into beginning this thread that made it an even bigger enlightenment regarding Manson, in particular.
    It seems to be links that are being an issue, at least for me. I can edit as long as there's no link in it, for example. If there is, it spazzes out and sends me to the front page of Provider Module.

3. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

Months later and I still can't those specific posts to link to each other. Is there an edit cap I don't know about?

(TwentyThree) Two Faced Egg (23)'s Avatar

HG131 , Can You visualize what this Society would look like , .. ... if Majority of people were well aware of the work Mr.Key has laid out ? I can Imagine what I would do to 'An Agenda' if more people were made aware of who Edward Bernays is ,0r even if the majority of the Die Hard fans of 'The Clintons' actually could answer - "Who is Cecil Rhodes ? -Who is Carroll Quigley ? Wilson Bryan Key is Quite alright , I had found him discussed on the forum abovetopsecret.com & His interviews are worthy of examination also. - .. HG131 , Please tell Me ..Why do You suspect Mr.Manson gives 'Warnings' ? What purpose does it serve ? Like .. asking Myself ..why am I trying to warn People ? .. ... , Writing so many threads , Me doing My best to wake anyone up. And as far as My favorite Literature to use as a Reality tunnel to examine Mr.Manson'Ss Art , it is always Apocalypse Culture 1 & 2 .. personal subjective reasons , for one I just like James Shelby Downard a lot more. Cheers' ( & Please write more ) - TFE (TwentyThree)
    . . the fear takes hold

6. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post