Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: THE PALE EMPEROR - FAN REVIEWS (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

Best album since HW (even better than HW imo ) this is the comeback album that BV announced ,its been on repeat for the last 3 weeks and i'm still not bored by it at all

Birds of hell is the weakest song on it ,but it still better than anything on EMDM and THEOL (wich i love )

If he doesnt do a single and a video out of TMOLA that would be the dumbest thing ever ,that songs for me is the best on the album

THE PALE EMPEROR HAS RISEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sorry for my poor english ,i'm a french Canadian from Montréal

Add Mephisto on Facebook Visit Mephisto's Instagram Channel

Been
    listening to it non-stop since the leak.Wery different album. You can hear all albums at this one. Every song speak for itself. NO SKIPPING.
    its difficult to say which one is my fave but i goes with :
    warship my wreck
    Mephistopheles of Los Angeles
    deep six
    slave only dreams to be king.
    Also odds of even is great and maybe the darkest shit over the decade. Keys are phenomenal.
    I would love to see warship my wreck as next single.
    9/10
    Chillin' Killin'

3. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

The odds of even is straight magic.

5. Like 6 Member(s) liked this post

It's hard to write a lot about the new record, so far I can only say that in my opinion it's the best release since Eat Me, Drink Me and both singles are the best since The Fight Song and/or The Nobodies.

My favourite songs are Warship My Wreck, Slave Only Dreams To Be King and Odds Of Even, while the only song that I simply can't stand is Birds Of Hell Awaiting.

That's it for now.

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth Casto View Post
    The odds of even is straight magic.
    No one is exempt.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

8. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

WARSHIP MY WRECK is a fucking masterpiece! The entire album is great, but the track is above and beyond the pale.

It conjures images of some of his past works but amplified, fine-tuned, and re-imagined in such a completely new, resolute, and ground-breaking way!

It's, like if Devour, the song EAT ME DRINK ME, Crucifiction in Space, lay Down your Goddamn Arms, and Spade were having some all out genocidal war to determine Supreme supremacy and WARSHIP MY WRECK is what remained in the aftermath!

It's fucking sonic ARMAGEDDON!!

Fuck you Marilyn Manson, I'm fully addicted to this song and now I'll never be able to quit you!

10. Like 5 Member(s) liked this post
    Add Akhenaten on Facebook

It's great to see the love for Odds of Even. I've been listening to the album since Friday, non-stop, in a variety of different chemical states, and I only just noticed the strings at the end this afternoon.

So many wonderful subtleties, and I can only assume I have more to uncover.
    The livin' are dead and I hope to join them too. I know what to do and I do it well.

12. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Add Mephisto on Facebook Visit Mephisto's Instagram Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Over neath Man View Post
    WARSHIP MY WRECK is a fucking masterpiece! The entire album is great, but the track is above and beyond the pale.

It conjures images of some of his past works but amplified, fine-tuned, and re-imagined in such a completely new, resolute, and ground-breaking way!

It's, like if Devour, the song EAT ME DRINK ME, Crucifiction in Space, lay Down your Goddamn Arms, and Spade were having some all out genocidal war to determine Supreme supremacy and WARSHIP MY WRECK is what remained in the aftermath!

It's fucking sonic ARMAGEDDON!!

Fuck you Marilyn Manson, I'm fully addicted to this song and now I'll never be able to quit you!
    lol that's what I'm saying. totally agree. warship my wreck is masterpiece.its got that Holy wood vibe in it. crucifiction in space definitely
    Chillin' Killin'

14. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Follow oysterboy On Twitter Add oysterboy on Facebook Follow oysterboy on Tumblr Visit oysterboy's Instagram Channel

Commenting to add that Warship my Wreck is my favourite on the album as well. One of my favourites from Manson in general. I've been listening to it repeatedly since the leak.

16. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by oysterboy View Post
    Commenting to add that Warship my Wreck is my favourite on the album as well. One of my favourites from Manson in general. I've been listening to it repeatedly since the leak.
    Great song, but I have a question. I thought that the lyric was:

You can't really say I'm breaking the rules
    If I can glue them back together.

But Genius says it's:
    You can't ever say that I'm breaking the rules
    If I can't glue them back together

Their version makes less sense, IMO. Any opinions?