Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image

Thread: Cake and a B.J.

Default Cake and a B.J.

(My last attempt to post this caused my computer to freeze, so hopefully this will not post twice)...

I was listening to "Cake and Sdmy" the other night and had an interesting epiphany. I always assumed this was a song about buttsx. But it is not. Its a song about blwjbs.

Now before you scream "heresy!," journey with me into the bowels of this very interesting subject. In contemporary English, we usually use the word "sdmy" to refer to anl sx. If someone is "sdmized," we assume it means they were anlly rped. However, if you look up the dictionary definition of "sdmy," it includes both anl and orl sx. Sodmy laws forbade both types of activity.

If you ponder the lyrics "white trash get down on your knees, its time for cake and sodmy," its obvious that it would be fairly difficult to have anl sx with someone while they are kneeling. However, "on your knees" is the perfect posture to administer felltio. "Get down on your knees, its time for cake and a blwjb" makes much more sense than "get down on your knees, its time for cake and anl." Manson is very literate and its probable he's aware of both definitions of the word "sdmy." So, I'd suggest the type of sodmy referred to in this song is actually orl, rather than anl, sx.

.... and now you know.

2. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Nice try, but have you ever heard of doggy style? How do you propose to perform it if the person receiving is not "on their knee's". You are most likely reading too much into nothing. But who cares anyway? Cake and sex are always a good mix. You gotta take a birthday cake and smash it on someone's face, then fuck them, frosting on face and all. Dirty, disgusting, and white trash. Hell yeah!

On another note, those laws are fucking bogus. I'm definitely a fucking criminal then.
    Last edited by M Tragedy666; 01-16-2015 at 01:33 AM.

Butt Sex. FIN.
    A system organized around the weakest qualities of individuals will produce these same qualities in its leaders.

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by NightChameleons View Post
    (My last attempt to post this caused my computer to freeze, so hopefully this will not post twice)...

I was listening to "Cake and Sdmy" the other night and had an interesting epiphany. I always assumed this was a song about buttsx. But it is not. Its a song about blwjbs.

Now before you scream "heresy!," journey with me into the bowels of this very interesting subject. In contemporary English, we usually use the word "sdmy" to refer to anl sx. If someone is "sdmized," we assume it means they were anlly rped. However, if you look up the dictionary definition of "sdmy," it includes both anl and orl sx. Sodmy laws forbade both types of activity.

If you ponder the lyrics "white trash get down on your knees, its time for cake and sodmy," its obvious that it would be fairly difficult to have anl sx with someone while they are kneeling. However, "on your knees" is the perfect posture to administer felltio. "Get down on your knees, its time for cake and a blwjb" makes much more sense than "get down on your knees, its time for cake and anl." Manson is very literate and its probable he's aware of both definitions of the word "sdmy." So, I'd suggest the type of sodmy referred to in this song is actually orl, rather than anl, sx.

.... and now you know.
    Because doggity style is on your hands and knees, or ass up and face down, whereas you don't need to do a face plant into a pillow or provide support with your arms for a bj. However, on a somewhat unrelated topic, getting a bj while laying down and her across your body is much more satisfying. ....and now you know. lol
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

6. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Original AIDS provider.

Quote Originally Posted by Shangs View Post
    However, on a somewhat unrelated topic, getting a bj while laying down and her across your body is much more satisfying.
    Oh? Did you read that on the internet somewhere?
    My avatar looks like a mix of NIN, My Chemical Romance, and Chris Vrenna

8. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

Last edited by Shangri-LIE; 01-16-2015 at 04:22 PM.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

10. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Fine. You guys win. I thought I was being clever, but I'd forgotten doggy style (I was envisioning someone kneeling). Its just a song about good ol' buttsex.

12. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Your title reminds me of Have a coke and a smile!

Quote Originally Posted by NightChameleons View Post
    I always took it as getting fvcked in the ass than having to svck your sh!t off their d!ck....

"if you're so good explain the sh!t stains on your face"

"Too much oral defecation" (Talking sh!t, literally)

America as a waste nation. Land of sh!t eaters. Trash talkers.

"I am your sh!t. You should be ashamed of what you have eaten"
    Last edited by mirror; 01-18-2015 at 02:02 AM.

Not man enough to b human Manson15Marilyn's Avatar

The difference between chocolate cake and creme filled cake. Could go either way.
    I am your vulture, your immoral sculpture, mirrorman who understands. I know you. I am you, your fantasy, reality.

Don't be surprised I can look you in the eye. It's hard to take you serious when you take me inside.

How the fuck are we supposed to know when I'm a monster in the way you refuse to die? How the fuck are we supposed to know if we're in love or if we're in pain?
    "Are we in love or are we in pain?"