Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Front row for MM?

Follow NapalmHeart On Twitter Visit NapalmHeart's Youtube Channel Visit NapalmHeart's Instagram Channel

Be there early and make friends with some tall guys that can stand next to you. Also, work with the security people. Have your ticket and bag etc. ready to be checked. I always tell them "there's a phone, a wallet and keys in my pockets, that's it". This usually speeds up the whole process. Also, once you're in: Run. They're gonna tell you to slow down, but in these 2 minutes you have to become a professional quarterback.

I don't know how Manson fans in the US are, and if there's a difference between a summer show and a cold ass winter show, but my general rule is: Don't risk getting there late. I've seen crazy NIN crowds and lame NIN crowds, crazy Manson crowds and lame Manson crowds. I'd say go there at noon. Doors open early, so it's not that long of a wait.

I'm soo fucking scared that for once I'm not going to get front and centre! Usually I'm the crazy person that shows up at 8am or earlier and then waits around all day (and yes, usually everyone else starts gathering at around 1-2pm), but this time I both have class that day and I won't be in the city until early afternoon. Also the friend that is coming with me gets off work at 5pm and therefore I'm saving her a spot in line. So I am toootally fucked. :( Anyone going to the Feb 2nd Toronto show and lining up early, help a sistah out? Save me a spot in line? I'll bring you a burger!
    Cocksuckasaurus.

Manson shows are much better in the winter.

I was there at 8am and there was a person before me. A few people started showing up around 11. It took a while after that before there were considerably more people. But even if you get there at 8am, watch out for the insane fan girls because they will be 'friendly' just to sneak ahead of you. They'll get into huge dramatic fights even between themselves over spots. I've never seen such ridiculous high-school drama over spots in line, so it must be a Manson thing. Standing in a line is a pretty simple straight-forward concept, but these chicks manage to turn it into quite an ordeal. He certainly attracts crazy.
         

and with just one faint glance back into the sea
    the mollusk lingers with its wandering eye
      
      

5. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Follow TheDevilBeneathMyFeet on Tumblr Visit TheDevilBeneathMyFeet's Instagram Channel

I just found out its supposed to snow the day of the concert x-x I was going t get there at noon, the show is at 8pm. I don't know what to do now if it's going to be snowing in the low teens all day. Any advice?!

Long time ago (think it was 2003), but Vegas was an exception to the rule; we got to the venue (which was a House of Blues inside the hotel we were staying at [Mandalay Bay I think]) about 30 minutes before the doors opened and there were only about half a dozen people ahead of us in the line, so got on the barrier with pretty much no waiting at all!