Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why are tickets so expensive?

I believe it was around 60-70 on the So-Cal dates (someone correct me if I'm wrong-I don't have access to my stubs right now) during the HCW Tour

Visit cataract777's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetAIDS View Post
    I believe it was around 60-70 on the So-Cal dates (someone correct me if I'm wrong-I don't have access to my stubs right now) during the HCW Tour
    Yes, about there. $70-$75 when I saw him at the Club Nokia in 2013

3. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Muddy Knees

I saw him for $40 in San Antonio in 2012. I wouldn't be bothered paying $60 now.

5. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

i dont really think tickets are that expensive at all. Have you seen the prices for aerosmith? manson could probably charge tickets being a some total of 100 or more in GA and people would pay it. (obviously seats would be cheaper...)

A Mental Revolution Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar
    Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

GA is quite expensive for GA. $35 for a spot in the back isn't worth it. Mind as well go with a 70$ ticket and get a little better seats. Also, i don't think getting a free download of the album would have that big of a impact. Tickets have gone up a lot in the past decade. Even for small venues. I don't think a average MM concert is sold out every show like back in the day, so i don't really know. StubHub always has expensive tickets. And a average of $70 per ticket is a lot. Don't blame Manson. I am sure he has no say in how much to charge per ticket. I guess they know that Manson fans will pay whatever it takes.
    Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    -The Divine Trickster-
    I Was Invited To Eat The Young
    It's A Poor Sort Of Memory That Only Works Backwards.

The Toronto show didn't get the free album download and it was still $75 altogether so I don't think the free album has anything to do with it. I feel it varies tour by tour and venue by venue. For example, 2008 I saw him it was $55, 2010 it was around $100 (most likely cause it was at the air canada centre which is always expensive), and 2015 was $75. I'm sure there are lots of things to consider that we don't even know about.
    Cocksuckasaurus.

WORTH
    EVERY
    FUCKING
    PENNY
    O_O

10. Like 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Visit cataract777's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
    The Toronto show didn't get the free album download and it was still $75 altogether so I don't think the free album has anything to do with it. I feel it varies tour by tour and venue by venue. For example, 2008 I saw him it was $55, 2010 it was around $100 (most likely cause it was at the air canada centre which is always expensive), and 2015 was $75. I'm sure there are lots of things to consider that we don't even know about.
    $100 for a MANSON show in 2010? OH HELL NO. Lol

12. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by cataract777 View Post
    $100 for a MANSON show in 2010? OH HELL NO. Lol
    LOL yup.

Edit: Wow come to think of it, it's kind of shocking I was willing to pay so much considering how much I hated THEOL. (But then again the time I saw him before that in 2008 was the greatest concert of my life.)
    Last edited by Lucille; 02-06-2015 at 06:57 PM.
    Cocksuckasaurus.

Visit Kattatonia's Youtube Channel

We bought 2 tickets off of stubhub for the Minnesota show. they were $150.00 each, We were in Row 5 and it was pretty much dead center. I know it seems like a lot of cash but I wasn't about to miss Manson ( : All of the tickets sold out VERY early to scalpers....