Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: [083]: Aug 02 2015 - Susquehanna Bank Center - Camden, New Jersey, USA

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST
    Follow Cringeon On Twitter Add Cringeon on Facebook Visit Cringeon's Instagram Channel

^I agree. No Reflection was actually a favorite of mine in Denver. Song got a lot more intense compared to the BV tours.

2. Like 7 Member(s) liked this post
    That's pretty much it. gabrieltoxic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cringeon View Post
    I loved Paul's guitar solo on this one.

4. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

Awesome videos!

Just to give you an idea of how badass MY footage is, though...that's me and my wristbands with my camera between Manson and the little girl midway through "Lunchbox," lol. We were pretty fucking close! Manson actually waved us up to the front row on sight when the show started and held my hand before grabbing my gf's hand and holding it to his dick, w00t.

I APPROVE.

XD

6. Like 8 Member(s) liked this post
    Administrator
    "Captain Aids"
    Follow Norsefire On Twitter Visit Norsefire's Instagram Channel

Really hope Antichrist Superstar sticks around for the EU tour later this year, great videos.

8. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

"New breed of killers. Columbine #5". Best line.

Manson definitely stole the show.

10. Like 5 Member(s) liked this post

So I whipped-up another sample of my footage by filming it off a TV screen with a cellphone. Obviously, it still needs a proper upload and some stabilization (front row center, w00t), but it's still pretty awesome and worth watching! Plus, Manson held my girl's hand and bled all over her again, lol. Good stuff!

Filmed the whole show like this, can't wait to upload everything for REAL soon!

12. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post

I suck at this...

https://instagram.com/p/58U-G4qYOM/

/fail ahahahaha
    Last edited by Cringeon; 08-04-2015 at 08:02 AM. Reason: Fixed
    --------------------------------

Don't tell me what to do.

14. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

That's my gf's hand! Pretty impressed that she was able to take such a good picture of it with her other hand in the heat of the moment, lol. Just another reason I <3 her!

:)

Damn after watching these videos and hearing i'm sad i missed it. I like how he said.."theres more of you than security".. how did the pit work out? did people leave their seats and get up against the stage? Thanks for sharing.
    Shaking the Habitual

There wasn't much room for a pit between the first row of seats and the rail but it filled up pretty fast and venue security was totally cool about it. They actually had color-coded bracelets for the first three rows so they knew who was supposed to be there and who wasn't, and once Manson finished they very calmly and politely did a sweep for the proper bracelets and it was no big deal.

As opposed to, say, the complete clusterfuck at Foxwoods the day before, where the venue was practically empty when Manson started he summoned us all forward with the same speech (and specifically waving up the two of us), leading to their idiotic, powerhungry, octogenarian security singling us out and harrassing us for the entire show while everyone else was jumping on top of people and knocking over chairs to get up there after we'd respectfully behaved ourselves. It got seriously chaotic and the crowd was being REALLY rough and violent while rushing the stage, but for some reason that was all perfectly fine while the venue security busied themselves with shouting at and dragging around a guy in pigtails and his waify gf even though Manson's security intervened and told them we were fine and to leave us alone. That got them off our backs for about one song until the crew had to deal with something else, then it was back to bullying the two of us, flashing badges, and threatening to arrest and ban us from the venue.

None of which has much to do with Camden beyond illustrating how much better they were able to handle the same situation. We went out of our way to thank them for being cool and they simply explained that whatever the artist requests is part of the show and they'll go along with it as much as they can.

In short, Camden has EXCELLENT security and Foxwoods can go fuck itself.

18. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post