Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 11 of 46 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Hate Four

I hate it when work drags on and all I want to do is take a nap.

I have not enough middle fingers for El Stupido!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mercurius View Post
    Stressful moments in Beirut city. ;O
    I can't wait for you to come home to Germany again, I miss talking to you........ my lovely crazy friend ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Cat View Post
    I can't wait for you to come home to Germany again, I miss talking to you........ my lovely crazy friend ;-)
    Awww, I miss her, too.

Rude ass customers.

Dude.

this country
    Oblivion Awaits

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar

In retrospect, now that I've been collecting myself more and more, I hate the people, well most of them that I've come to know over the past half of a decade or so. People that I've reached out to or tried to connect with. I've obviously displayed some real, fucked up, character flaws here, in/on other places and in person. Even though they knew I was having a series of existential breakdowns/meltdowns due to a fuck ton of stress, people I know and love dying, trying to cope with psychotic and suicidal ex girlfriends and friends all at the same time. Trying to stop myself from dying/killing myself and other people all at the same time. They all knew this about me and yet they all pretty much fucking just left me. Either that or still ridicule me. So, now that I am getting back on track, I'd just like to say "Gee, Thanks" and "Fuck You.". Really.
    Last edited by Shangri-LIE; 08-10-2015 at 05:23 AM.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

I hate August and cell phones. I am between thinking of actually getting a phone, but my inner Me says, don't Do It.

Eat Internet Primadonnas

Cumming, then having to urinate excessively with semen still lodged in my penis. Ugh.

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Penance Sentence View Post
    Cumming, then having to urinate excessively with semen still lodged in my penis. Ugh.
    Yeah, that really does suck. But sometimes, even though it burns and is/can be painful is either masturbating or fucking while you have to piss. You last longer. Not that I can't last long and don't have an adequate duration time for the ladies, but some of them can be surprising and very good at what they do/their job. lol - The thing though after you cum, when pissing is just standing there waiting on it to come out and you just feel the pressure building up and the it somehow both comes out of your piss hole and some other "leaky hole" at the tip or side of your di-ck. But during and after that it feels GREAT. Plus, that's just your di-ck's way of preventing an infection. lol
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM