Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Hate Four

Muddy Knees

Quote Originally Posted by FeedYourHead View Post
    Oh my god so it was you all along.
    ;)

I have no hatred to sell, but I've thoroughly enjoyed this thread so far. Has me giggling. Sorry if anyone hates giggling.
    --------------------------------

Don't tell me what to do.

3. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Eat Internet Primadonnas
    Follow Penance Sentence On Twitter Add Penance Sentence on Facebook Follow Penance Sentence on Tumblr Visit Penance Sentence's Youtube Channel Visit Penance Sentence's Instagram Channel

Being too creative. No, I'm not trying to boast. And it's not necessarily a good thing. My brain can find a connection, connecting anything together. No matter what it is. And, it can be a curse. And, it can be downright insane. I wouldn't give it up, but my brain has a mind of its own. I can filter my thoughts, but it is constantly making endless, pointless connections. And, I know that 90% of my thoughts are bullshit.

5. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Penance Sentence View Post
    Being too creative. No, I'm not trying to boast. And it's not necessarily a good thing. My brain can find a connection, connecting anything together. No matter what it is. And, it can be a curse. And, it can be downright insane. I wouldn't give it up, but my brain has a mind of its own. I can filter my thoughts, but it is constantly making endless, pointless connections. And, I know that 90% of my thoughts are bullshit.
    This is the worst when it bleeds into your personal life.

7. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

I hate it when my imaginary friends get mad at me and then I have to call THESE! GUYS IN TO SAVE AND PROTECT ME! DAMMIT I AM so fed UP WITH THIS! What am I doing wrong? Huh? Nothing. Well APPARENTLY it's SOMETHING!

OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

9. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

I hate when people eat their food wrong. Steak is meant to be eaten rare, no exceptions. If you eat your steak more cooked than rare, you're wrong.

Scrambled eggs are supposed to look like this. Creamy and soft/runny. If you cook your scrambled eggs to become solid and firm, you're wrong and your tastes are wrong.

     

and with just one faint glance back into the sea
    the mollusk lingers with its wandering eye
      
      

11. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

I hate it when you're not making deviled eggs and also I hate not having deviled eggs.

I hate reading comments on things.

     

and with just one faint glance back into the sea
    the mollusk lingers with its wandering eye
      
      

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

I hate that people don't understand that gentrification is about Productive vs. Parasitic and is geographical. It's not racist. It's not Black vs. White. Italians are building back up their neighborhoods. Vietnamese people are building up their neighborhoods etc...

I hate this mentality of victimhood. Get the fuck over it.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Muddy Knees

Quote Originally Posted by MixMastahTee View Post
    I hate when people eat their food wrong. Steak is meant to be eaten rare, no exceptions. If you eat your steak more cooked than rare, you're wrong.

Scrambled eggs are supposed to look like this. Creamy and soft/runny. If you cook your scrambled eggs to become solid and firm, you're wrong and your tastes are wrong.

I completely agree about the steak. I eat it super rare to the point people have gotten grossed out. It's delicious that way.

I completely disagree about the runny eggs though. I've had them that way and it's just mushy and gross in texture. I can't stand them that way. I cook my eggs fluffy. Scramble them up, pour in a pan on medium low, cover, and turn them over to scramble after the edge fluffs up. Delicious. This is also how I cook omelettes, which I much prefer to simply scrambled.

OT: I hate that it's not my three day weekend just yet.