Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 40 of 46 FirstFirst ... 30363738394041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: Hate Four

Over the years/decades when you compare CEOs.

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar

That I am on high doses of medications that would put most people to sleep for a good week, yet I get about 3 - 4 hours of broken sleep and an early morning nap that usually takes me about an 1 1/2 to fall back asleep.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

It's starting to grate on me that my ability to offer myself copious amounts of erudite, sagacious advice is not matched by any propensity towards acting upon it.

speed bump mannequin Golden Eel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Suedehead View Post
    It's starting to grate on me that my ability to offer myself copious amounts of erudite, sagacious advice is not matched by any propensity towards acting upon it.
    That's the worst. It must be especially frustrating given how concise, natural, and not at all stunted by affectation the bulk of this advice surely is.

and with just one faint glance back into the sea
    the mollusk lingers with its wandering eye

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Eel View Post
    That's the worst. It must be especially frustrating given how concise, natural, and not at all stunted by affectation the bulk of this advice surely is.
    Well, precisely, imagine the work involved in sifting through the mountains of circumlocutory, discursive bullshit to get to my own point. I'm far too exhausted to act on any nuggets of wisdom I happen to unearth.

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Suedehead View Post
    Well, precisely, imagine the work involved in sifting through the mountains of circumlocutory, discursive bullshit to get to my own point. I'm far too exhausted to act on any nuggets of wisdom I happen to unearth.
    Routine self care, responsibilities, being happy and settled yet with just a little more of a grip needed to completely dismiss slight inconveniences as well as having too many gifts and activities to keep up with can cause that type of exhaustion. Take a step back then realize that everything will be alright if you just stick to the game plan and appreciate the newfound freedoms and parts of yourself and life that you've salvaged. We have this in common. We're doing alright. Don't let the torment of having to go out into the dust storm of airborne idiocy knock you off your footing.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Myself for continuing to live in a fly-riddled, blast furnace of a hell hole. Why? The tarmac is fucking melting.
    Quid ignorantia sit multi ignorant.

fuckwhatyoulove Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar

Pretty sure I've already said these, but i'll emphasize. I HATE:

Tape. Mostly shipping tape. How the adhesive goes away due to my sweaty hands. And how it will stick to itself.

Stickers. Especially when you want to peal them off, it rips in half and leaves a residue worse than the prior sticker.

When Syrup bottles have Syrup all over the bottle.

Anything sticky. Or a adhesive.

Wires, how tangled they get and how they manage to get caught on EVERYTHING. And the wireless Alternative is unreliable, still.

How over-active my sweat glands are in my hands in feet. Only good that comes from it is when they're not sweaty, my hands are soft/ smooth.

How stupid people are. I know, everybody seems to say this, but i legit think Stupidity is a growing disease. I would say Ignorant, but that's a lack of knowledge. Stupidity is moronic. Straight up dumb.

The Cold. 17 degrees with a hell of a lot of wind. The snow, and cold, blistering, icy air blowing in your face, is just flat out miserable. Who the FUCK would live here by pure choice? Sure, i like being able to wear layers of clothing, and sort of dress up, as it's "excused" by people in the winter to wear a overcoat, instead of being looked down upon when worn in the summer (Makes sense). Snow is great for like, 2 weeks, after Christmas, it can go. I'm Born-and-raised in FL, so yeah.

How shitty people drive. As if they've never driven in rain/ snow before, and go... 20 under the speed limit. "My life is stuck behind someone who wants to go the speed limit".

2017, in general, has been a shitty year. Sure, good things happened, MM released a new album, some movies came out, it's been memorable. For the bad, and for the good. I would say, "Hey, next year will/ can always be better!", but i absolutely see the world ending before Next year finishes. lol.

Hate isn't a strong enough word. Despise. That works.

I guess you could say, i'm a miserable person. But i hide it well. Like most people. Good thing i have material things to make me happy.

speed bump mannequin Golden Eel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nemoris Inferioris View Post
    The Cold. 17 degrees with a hell of a lot of wind. The snow, and cold, blistering, icy air blowing in your face, is just flat out miserable. Who the FUCK would live here by pure choice? Sure, i like being able to wear layers of clothing, and sort of dress up, as it's "excused" by people in the winter to wear a overcoat, instead of being looked down upon when worn in the summer (Makes sense). Snow is great for like, 2 weeks, after Christmas, it can go. I'm Born-and-raised in FL, so yeah.

How shitty people drive. As if they've never driven in rain/ snow before, and go... 20 under the speed limit. "My life is stuck behind someone who wants to go the speed limit".
    This.

As well as when people get angry about stupid people in the context of a post filled with arbitrarily and incorrectly capitalized nouns.

As well as software developers who set their installers to extract files in 6 different folders all over your PC, add a bunch of random registry keys, and don't delete any of it upon uninstallation. If you write software that does this, fuck you. When I remove your shit, my hard drive should look like it did before your dumb exe arrived.

and with just one faint glance back into the sea
    the mollusk lingers with its wandering eye

fuckwhatyoulove Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar

Eh.

Update: My phone fell because my WIRED (Oops, capitalized that) headphones got caught.

Update 2: I threw my headphones (Out of frustration) and they broke. Ahhh I love life.

Update 3: Not Broken. Just Damaged.

"I feel lethal. On the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity, is about to slip".
    Last edited by Nemoris Inferioris; 12-13-2017 at 04:59 PM.