Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Hate Four

The whole valley in which I unfortunately live is filled with pastures, which themselves are filled with beef cattle. Now keep in mind these cattle can weigh over 1,200 pounds. If I were a farmer, you know what I would build to keep my cattle in my field? A fence, obviously. If I were a fucking retarded farmer, do you know what I would build my fence out of? The obvious choice is literally just sticks jammed into the ground with a few pieces of barbed wire wrapped around, as you can see in the background of this picture. Literally just sticks they found on the ground. This will be sufficient to keep 1,200 pounds of big dumb fucking cow inside the fields. Yeah, wrong.

Shockingly, a fence made out of sticks 6 feet apart from each other is never enough to keep these big dumb animals inside so you'll often find them aimlessly walking around in the road, trying to eat the pavement or some stupid shit.

People here are always worried about hitting deer, but I'd like to see anyone plow into 1,200 pounds of dumb stupid cow at 60mph and not have to be cut out of your mangled vehicle with cow insides splattered all over your lifeless body.

Build some fences that don't suck shit, you asshole farmers.
         

and with just one faint glance back into the sea
    the mollusk lingers with its wandering eye
      
      

2. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

big ass pepperoni nipples oh and broccoli.
    A system organized around the weakest qualities of individuals will produce these same qualities in its leaders.

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by MixMastahTee View Post

The whole valley in which I unfortunately live is filled with pastures, which themselves are filled with beef cattle. Now keep in mind these cattle can weigh over 1,200 pounds. If I were a farmer, you know what I would build to keep my cattle in my field? A fence, obviously. If I were a fucking retarded farmer, do you know what I would build my fence out of? The obvious choice is literally just sticks jammed into the ground with a few pieces of barbed wire wrapped around, as you can see in the background of this picture. Literally just sticks they found on the ground. This will be sufficient to keep 1,200 pounds of big dumb fucking cow inside the fields. Yeah, wrong.

Shockingly, a fence made out of sticks 6 feet apart from each other is never enough to keep these big dumb animals inside so you'll often find them aimlessly walking around in the road, trying to eat the pavement or some stupid shit.

People here are always worried about hitting deer, but I'd like to see anyone plow into 1,200 pounds of dumb stupid cow at 60mph and not have to be cut out of your mangled vehicle with cow insides splattered all over your lifeless body.

Build some fences that don't suck shit, you asshole farmers.
    Solution? Buy a bigger vehicle, say a tank or something, and then start your own fast food franchise. Become a hamburger tycoon. Oh, btw, use that picture as your restaurant logo. Call it "Flip Burgers". Get it?
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

5. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Unnecessary renovations.

7. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

I've made some poor decisions in my life, and listening to Disassociative right before bed is certainly one of them.

9. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Early funerary arranging.

From the DMRF - "The constant movement and muscle contractions of Dystonia can be compared to working out approximately 18 hours a day and for people whose symptoms don't stop during sleep, 24 hours a day. This can definitely result in fatigue and diminished stamina. Fatigue may be confused with lack of energy or motivation which may be a sign of depression or other medical conditions. Adequate rest and supplementing sleep with restorative practices such as meditation or relaxation techniques are a mainstay of coping with fatigue for many people." - Enough said.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Sleeping pill side effects

When people won't engage you in a conversation when you are trying to say something of actual importance, make an intelligent point or even just join into a casual conversation, but then will bitch about something when you say something idiotic or immature just goofing off. There is no room for any tomfoolery of any sorts anymore, almost anywhere. Life is supposed to be fun. It's not just about being right or a disdainful grammar, factoid or personality surgeon. No, that just makes you a cunt. Most people are just cunts now. lol (No, not just people here).
    Last edited by Shangri-LIE; 06-06-2015 at 06:15 AM.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

14. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post
    (TwentyThree) Two Faced Egg (23)'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shangs View Post
    When people won't engage you in a conversation when you are trying to say something of actual importance, make an intelligent point or even just join into a casual conversation, but then will bitch about something when you say something idiotic or immature just goofing off. There is no room for any tomfoolery of any sorts anymore, almost anywhere. Life is supposed to be fun. It's not just about being right or a disdainful grammar, factoid or personality surgeon. No, that just makes you a cunt. Most people are just cunts now. lol (No, not just people here).
    .. ... I HATE "the Decay 0f Lying" in currrrrrent Times toooo' Cheers' (23)
    . . the fear takes hold