Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 293536373839

Thread: Hate Four

That moment when you realise you have been excluded from a high level work meeting yet again because your fucking director cannot seem to remember you exist, despite the fact you do all the work for them.

Motherfucking @*&$*#&$89738@*!

Quote Originally Posted by FeedYourHead View Post
    My autonomic nervous system is completely down again. Tried rebooting. Reboot failed. Bugs running amuck. Might have to address dehydration in medical setting. Not thrilled. Making post on marilyn manson fan forum instead.
    Double posting as I don't want to 'like' this, given it is not good. Hope you managed to get the dehydration addressed at the very least, and that the rest stabilises out.
    Quid ignorantia sit multi ignorant.

^
    --------------------------------

Don't tell me what to do.

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

People who use their heart more than their instincts. There's nothing wrong with being a good person and having heart, but I've never understood how people who are being completely fucked with can't (even though they're more than capable of it) lay complete waste to their assailants or people who are bad for them. People who see what someone is intentionally doing to them that is detrimental if not life threatening and don't wear the faculties of whoever is harming them/trying to ruin them down until they literally cannot fight back and also to the point where they can't even recognize themselves or tolerate their own existence either anymore.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

A Mental Revolution Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar
    Follow Nemoris Inferioris On Twitter Add Nemoris Inferioris on Facebook Visit Nemoris Inferioris's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Shangri-LIE View Post
    People who use their heart more than their instincts. There's nothing wrong with being a good person and having heart, but I've never understood how people who are being completely fucked with can't (even though they're more than capable of it) lay complete waste to their assailants or people who are bad for them. People who see what someone is intentionally doing to them that is detrimental if not life threatening and don't wear the faculties of whoever is harming them/trying to ruin them down until they literally cannot fight back and also to the point where they can't even recognize themselves or tolerate their own existence either anymore.
    Logic Before Emotion
    Memento Mori
    You Pays Your Money, You Takes Your Choice.
    619208 919 4514
    -The Divine Trickster-
    I Was Invited To Eat The Young
    It's A Poor Sort Of Memory That Only Works Backwards.

Add Procrastinator on Facebook Visit Procrastinator's Instagram Channel

The fact that I have to google "how to prepare for a job interview". Like, right now. >.>