Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 202627282930

Thread: Hate Four

Haaaate when people drench themselves in their favorite scent. NASAL NAZIS! FUCK YOUUUU
    --------------------------------

Don't tell me what to do.

2. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post
    I'm A Legend Not A Fable Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter Add Shangri-LIE on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by YoureAlreadyHere View Post
    Haaaate when people drench themselves in their favorite scent. NASAL NAZIS! FUCK YOUUUU
    You're going to hate hanging out with me then. Sorry, but I don't like musk. I bathe well. I spritz myself well. Deal with it.

4. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Shangri-LIE View Post
    You're going to hate hanging out with me then. Sorry, but I don't like musk. I bathe well. I spritz myself well. Deal with it.
    I'm referring to the elderly that have muted sense of smell, so they bathe in cheap cologne purely concentrated so that their remaining olfactory receptors are loaded but only relay trace amounts of the scent....

So, how is your sense of smell? Non-existant? : Then Francis, we have a problem.

Also, check your inbox. unless its full, then empty that bitch so I can send a message.
    --------------------------------

Don't tell me what to do.

6. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by YoureAlreadyHere View Post
    I'm referring to the elderly that have muted sense of smell, so they bathe in cheap cologne purely concentrated so that their remaining olfactory receptors are loaded but only relay trace amounts of the scent....

So, how is your sense of smell? Non-existant? : Then Francis, we have a problem.

Also, check your inbox. unless its full, then empty that bitch so I can send a message.
    lol And O o - My inbox is mostly empty and I have messaging on...

I agree, I'm always wary of people I can smell before I can see, regardless of whether their scent is ambrosial or miasmic.

I also hate how the 'I' has been expunged from 'I love you'. 'Love you' is just impersonal and meaningless. Bring back the I.

9. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Suedehead View Post
    Bring back the I.
    Or bring back the "we" if there is or ever was a "we" between two twitterpated with each other, star-crossed decent human beings instead of the more frequently mutilating, trailblazing psychopaths that exist in greater numbers than awe struck real people with real emotions and with reasonable expectations of mutual exclusiveness. The mania driven spinning fire wheels with the consciousness of chainsaws, however, have no real planned destination nor any other desire to find a mixture or solution in their chemistry other than drawing blood... as well as other fluids and fuels to stimulate their lusts. Anyway. The point is that pheromones don't always have a fragrance. A lot of times, the laws of attraction can simply be damaged and confused heart chamber misfires at one another in a state of initial infatuation all like "Fuckin' Magnets, how do they work?". Then you get the shit beat out of you by reality and mockery. Yet sometimes, even knowing that, a great deal of people still hold on together only with poison tipped, warhead arrows impaled through each other. "Oopsie-Daisy". Just leaking into each other like a teary, venomous saline and the taste you get down the back of your throat whenever you're hooked up to an IV. People can still disentangle from each other by ripping out the barbs frantically even though one may die though not always literally. It's a risk that is worth taking but sadly not enough people do. And if they do, it's often very regrettable even if they are "free' again. Either that, or again, do sweet fuck all and accept the saturated with resentment attachment. It's up to each individual. I like to shop at the vulnerability market. It's more raw and enjoyable. What I'm trying to say is that my favorite smell is the fear inside of others who are afraid of everyone else, the world including themselves except for me. Back to "I love you" with the "I" expunged. Christ, that sounded like a 15 year old Gothic, drunken maudlin trying to be sincere.

Nothing is every really mutual. All life is sex. And all sex is competition. And there are no rules to that game. It's a universal truth. Saying "I love you" could always be rendered compromised without compromise whenever the talons of people who use that platitude have a tone of malediction behind saying it when it begins to no longer require them having to apologize... or give it meaning again, ... again, if there ever were at time that it had one. You know? Fuck it. Everyone should just all get together and watch "The Lobster" by Yorgos Lanthimos. Ahh, how saying "I love you" ....I miss saying that and meaning it. The smell of memories are also one of my favorite scents. Sometimes I get bouts of phantosmia that remind me of much happier times.

"But, Oh! Where shall I begin? For I am bound in timelessness, which itself can be a Hellish device. If you only knew my circumstance, and the curse which yolks me. I am only a blighted shadow and marcescent, ....my humanity long stripped and ravaged.". - Cupid's Counsel. The smell of grass and/or a garden after it rains is also .....indescribable. Fresh air in the morning and the breeze that accompanies the dew off of the foliage as well is just so invigorating.

11. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

You're right of course, and at the risk of plagarising Neil Diamond, love really should be all about 'we'. However, it's very often not as you so eloquently point out. A devouring infatuation is pernicious in its destruction and serves no purpose but to drive its dupe to raving madness. Girl afraid, boy afraid. The torpor infused arrow is hard to extract. I too shop at the vulnerability market, but it sells lies, bollocks disguised as disco balls dripping glitter. You're wrong about the sex bit, all life is vanity, sex is vanity, it's checking out your biceps in the mirror, will he like me more if I wear the red underwear tonight, will I like me more..it's a fable we created to forgo the misery of loneliness. Twitterpation is masturbation and that memory that smells so sweet might one day leave you prostrate and spent. The mask of love is answered by the disappearance of love. Ice skating with you once upon a nightmare.

But I have seen it, an old boy in his Sunday best walking hand in hand on Brighton beach with the woman he's loved for decades. Neon skies erupting with seagulls on ecstasy and neither of them look up or even break their gaze. It's out there. Or maybe we're lobsters.

13. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post

I hate paranoia whenever it's for a real reason.

15. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post