Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 354142434445

Thread: Hate Four

Quote Originally Posted by S.D. View Post
    Bad stuff for you personally, or socially? I have never, ever associated songs with places/times/people. No one gets to take music away from me.
    Personally. ;) In retrospect, I regret experiencing certain senses with others- I would always share music, but I never considered the sharp edges on revisiting those memories triggered by music.
    --------------------------------

Don't tell me what to do.

(TwentyThree) Two Faced Egg (23)'s Avatar

https://youtu.be/yxkwRObhoZo

eddie trunks is the biggest god damn loser alive on the planet

https://youtu.be/ZJJEX4Q7Raw
    ^ link ends with RAW?! Coincidence? Nop! L0L'Ss
    "Fake realities will create fake humans. Or, fake humans will generate fake realities and sell them to other humans, turning them, eventually, into forgeries of themself" -Philip K. Dick

Childish, bitter, argumentative members of my staff who think that they are somehow entitled to everything and more without putting in an ounce of effort outside of alienating people. Shock, they were not amused when it turns out neither of them are.
    Quid ignorantia sit multi ignorant.

censorship.
    "Fake realities will create fake humans. Or, fake humans will generate fake realities and sell them to other humans, turning them, eventually, into forgeries of themself" -Philip K. Dick

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Enname View Post
    Childish, bitter, argumentative members of my staff who think that they are somehow entitled to everything and more without putting in an ounce of effort outside of alienating people. Shock, they were not amused when it turns out neither of them are.
    That's commonplace everywhere. At least you don't work at a telemarketing firm that has filthy vending machine lunch areas, horrible coffee, working with those druggies with the hepatitis, repeatedly and having to read a script to strangers asking for donations while floor monitors scream at you to get more pledges. It could be worse. You should have posted, yes I'm telling you what you really ought to have done, is post in The Love about how you turned the behavior of these punk brat adults.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Two Faced Egg (23) View Post
    censorship.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Quote Originally Posted by Shangri-LIE View Post
    exactly, loud & clear, i get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shangri-LIE View Post
    That's commonplace everywhere. At least you don't work at a telemarketing firm that has filthy vending machine lunch areas, horrible coffee, working with those druggies with the hepatitis, repeatedly and having to read a script to strangers asking for donations while floor monitors scream at you to get more pledges. It could be worse. You should have posted, yes I'm telling you what you really ought to have done, is post in The Love about how you turned the behavior of these punk brat adults.

Been there, done that several times, quit because I was so sick from getting continuous colds from people not cleaning the phones and teenagers masturbating down the phone instead of answering questions. Would still prefer to have been on the floor than deal with these particular staff members.
    Quid ignorantia sit multi ignorant.

i hate . ... *masturbating* *teenagers*