Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: The Marilyn Manson Message Board Superstars Appreciation Thread

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    Dear goodness. Trolling without trolling. Dude! That was so hyperbolic, I forgot to exaggerate! =P

But really though, that's forums for you. It's still great to have you on board. =)
    Well, you got a friend in me. We're polar opposites when it comes to our approaches. Though there's no such thing as a troll here or on any Manson message board, really. Just either annoying people, lunatics, psychotic bitches and fucking weirdo's. So....
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Strange & Unusual Sinner Halo Infinity's Avatar

@Hazekiah - I still want to thank you for me indirectly helping me rediscover my joy, entertainment, excitement and overall interest in all/anything Marilyn Manson.

I don't know exactly what it is, but your enthusiasm and passion for Marilyn Manson just clicked with me since I first knew of you. It's just a flat-out guarantee that whenever you make a Marilyn Manson thread of post, I just know it's going to be excellent.

Thanks for all the recordings, pictures and anecdotes/stories over the years as well. They were also among some of my best moments/experiences across the board.

Quote Originally Posted by Shangri-LIE View Post
    ...there's no such thing as a troll here or on any Manson message board, really. Just either annoying people, lunatics, psychotic bitches and fucking weirdo's. So....
    True story.
    --------------------------------

Don't tell me what to do.

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by YoureAlreadyHere View Post
    True story.
    You weren't there. YOU.WEREN'T.THERE. ... But you're here now. Interesting, isn't it?
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM