Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Marilyn Manson Message Board Superstars Appreciation Thread

I'm really really fucking stoned, but....

why the fuck ain't I mentioned?!

I'll remember to finger my ass and then give a handshake if I meet any of you fuckers. :P

Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

I thought we already had a topic about who you want to fuck the most?

DON'T LET THEM KNOW HOW FAR YOU GO...

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by S.D. View Post
    I thought we already had a topic about who you want to fuck the most?
    Not topic related.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Administrator
    Unkillable Party Monster

To be fair, every topic on Provider Module is at heart, a cross-reference of who wants to fuck each other.

DON'T LET THEM KNOW HOW FAR YOU GO...

Quote Originally Posted by S.D. View Post
    To be fair, every topic on Provider Module is at heart, a cross-reference of who wants to fuck each other.
    No it isn't. lol This place is a Hateorade Factory.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

NEEDZ MOAR LIZTZ

Strange & Unusual Sinner Halo Infinity's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shangs View Post
    Kris - You like a lot of my statuses. You're very inquisitive. Keep on Rocking in the Free World. *Shakes your hand*
    Thank you. I definitely appreciate the compliment. I actually thought about making these types of posts in The Love thread, but it seems better to have a thread geared to focusing that love on actual forum members. Thank you for also making what also seems to be Provider Module's Love List.

jezstyle also liked that about me too. I also thank jezstyle for hearing me out and being very understanding and courteous as well. I suppose I end up with positivity because I try to see things for what they are deep down inside, in spite of my own experiences with negativity and pessimism. It seems to make the positivity a lot more authentic and appreciated as well. However, you seem to have your share of sincere positivity as well, as you were one of those people that was able to see the good in me when I couldn't see it myself.

I'll get to more of you when I clear my mind a bit more though. I never even thought that this thread would get made either, unless I made some sort of "Love List" thread of my own, so major props to Shangs for actually getting around to it yet again.

Quote Originally Posted by Shangs View Post
    No it isn't. lol This place is a Hateorade Factory.
    Tell me about it. While I wasn't here from the start, I kind of see what you mean when I lurked around threads that existed since say, the first 2 to 3 years of Provider Module. Ah, but such is the life of forum life, with some far worse than others, of course. And well, just like anywhere else in life, it's just flat-out impossible to please everybody at all times anyway.

It also didn't help that I still didn't know what shouldn't be discussed or questioned on forums during my first year over here either, but I'm still somehow managing to keep on keepin' on. And with all that being said, thank you so much for your kind words of encouragement as well. And you're right, I'm still curious as ever. As a matter of fact, I always was.
    Last edited by Halo Infinity; 06-13-2015 at 04:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    Thank you. I definitely appreciate the compliment. I actually thought about making these types of posts in The Love thread, but it seems better to have a thread geared to focusing that love on actual forum members. Thank you for also making what also seems to be Provider Module's Love List.

jezstyle also liked that about me too. I also thank jezstyle for hearing me out and being very understanding and courteous as well. I suppose I end up with positivity because I try to see things for what they are deep down inside, in spite of my own experiences with negativity and pessimism. It seems to make the positivity a lot more authentic and appreciated as well. However, you seem to have your share of sincere positivity as well, as you were one of those people that was able to see the good in me when I couldn't see it myself.

I'll get to more of you when I clear my mind a bit more though. I never even thought that this thread would get made either, unless I made some sort of "Love List" thread of my own, so major props to Shangs for actually getting around to it yet again.

Tell me about it. While I wasn't here from the start, I kind of see what you mean when I lurked around threads that existed since say, the first 2 to 3 years of Provider Module. Ah, but such is the life of forum life, with some far worse than others, of course. And well, just like anywhere else in life, it's just flat-out impossible to please everybody at all times anyway.

It also didn't help that I still didn't know what shouldn't be discussed or questioned on forums during my first year over here either, but I'm still somehow managing to keep on keepin' on. And with all that being said, thank you so much for your kind words of encouragement as well. And you're right, I'm still curious as ever. As a matter of fact, I always was.
    Bro, Shangs got a lotta time on his hands,
    that's when I don't. hahaha.

I work a....looooot these days. But the Show, on August 8th, is gonna be just what I needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post

Yeah, but that's why I make fun of them. *Oh well* *Shrugs* - It's still a good place to "hang out" while going through an isolation period in your life. Because when you start coming towards the end and out of it, you see how absolutely almost nothing fucking, besides MM related stuff, matters here. Or even on social media. I had a 5 year sentence to Internet life and it's stupid. That's more of a profound statement that is reads. In other words, stay the fuck away from it for the most part. Check it in the mornings and here and there during the day if you MUST. But yeah, stay inquisitive. lol
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Shangs, I've just found this thread and I'm sorry that it took so long to answer.

for the kind, nice words - I can say the same about you!