Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: The Marilyn Manson Message Board Superstars Appreciation Thread

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vertigo View Post
    Shangs, I've just found this thread and I'm sorry that it took so long to answer.

http://www.pictures88.com/p/thank_you/thank_you_069.gif

for the kind, nice words - I can say the same about you!
    You're welcome. *smile*
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Now we're all one big fuckin' happy family, I say spark one and feel the riiiiiide.

'cuz, tiiiiiime is on our siiiiiiiiide.

A Psycho's Path Nemoris Inferioris's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shangs View Post
    Nemoris Inferioris - You're a stalker. An asset to the community for being a fan that usually only comments on relevant MM topics in a succinct and realistic way. Thank you.
    I don't understand the first line, but thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mexicanfiend View Post
    Nemoris Inferioris: A realistic, down to earth person. I enjoy reading your posts.
    Thank you, i try and maintain structure here, although this is the house of death. lol
    The Conet Project

Quote Originally Posted by Nemoris Inferioris View Post
    I don't understand the first line, but thank you.

Thank you, i try and maintain structure here, although this is the house of death. lol
    You're welcome. And you're not supposed to understand what I have to say, or all of it necessarily. It's the internet. lol - Dissonance is my middle name...on the Internet. Why? Because it's stupid. #DigitalStyle #InMyComputerWorld

Anti-Text and Anti-Run. Here is my Anti-Reality gun.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Strange & Unusual Sinner Halo Infinity's Avatar

Yeah, but that's why I make fun of them. *Oh well* *Shrugs* - It's still a good place to "hang out" while going through an isolation period in your life. Because when you start coming towards the end and out of it, you see how absolutely almost nothing fucking, besides MM related stuff, matters here.
    Agreed, and I also suppose it can go for any forum's main area of interest as well. Even if the forum has a diverse and extensive selection of topics that can become even more active than the main ones, the main source of interest is what's carrying the overall forum's popularity and success to start with. The main topic even tends to get mentioned on various unrelated sections of the forum, as it's basically the forum's thumb print as well.

Or even on social media. I had a 5 year sentence to Internet life and it's stupid. That's more of a profound statement that is reads. In other words, stay the fuck away from it for the most part. Check it in the mornings and here and there during the day if you MUST. But yeah, stay inquisitive. lol
    Exactly, that's what I've been trying to do as well. It might not seem/look like it, but I'm definitely feeling the burn (As in burn out, as well as the burn from my blunders as I'm far more aware of them than I ever was before. I also suppose it's normal in a way, since I've been doing the forum thing regularly since 2004.) from time to time. I'm at least thankful that I know better now. I also still live on Facebook (I also hang out on Twitter, but not as much.) and YouTube though, but just mostly go there for viewing content instead of actually participating in anything. Discretion and privacy really are something to be cherished, as they can certainly help you choose your words wisely and practically.

And while there can be a dark side to forums, it's not really the forums themselves, but the people, which can also go for social media. And well, at least to me, it's a good very good thing to know that you're trying to keep things fun, pleasant and peaceful around here too. Well, from my understanding that is. And yes, it's good to take a break and clear your mind from all that shit every once in a while too, which can sometimes ultimately be the reason to post less, or not even post at all.

*I'll get back to the other mentions at some other time.*
    Last edited by Halo Infinity; 06-21-2015 at 06:52 AM.

Because I'm an Aquarian and shit, I say whatever the fuck I want. Even my brain's voice cracks me up, "it" keeps on cussing like a sailor, and the word "FUCK" is pretty fucking popular and gives sentences a boost as in, "smart structures of context".
    Stand up comedians are a perfect example, in fact, I think they're the smartest people alive just because the shit they say are really fucking accurate.
    An idea, a concept, a draft, whatever begins and ends doesn't always end, it's a set up for something new, and new things constantly change.
    And that's called "evolution".

Then again, not every single person on this planet uses college level grammar in conversations, and consciously, we ought to be.
    Everyone is different, if we all were the same type of person, doing the same fucking shit everyday, every fucking year of our lives, we'd all have lived very short fucking lives.

Get off your asses and go experience shit, it's fucking worth it.

Muddy Knees

Quote Originally Posted by BlueEyeLens View Post
    Because I'm an Aquarian and shit, I say whatever the fuck I want. Even my brain's voice cracks me up, "it" keeps on cussing like a sailor, and the word "FUCK" is pretty fucking popular and gives sentences a boost as in, "smart structures of context".
    Stand up comedians are a perfect example, in fact, I think they're the smartest people alive just because the shit they say are really fucking accurate.
    An idea, a concept, a draft, whatever begins and ends doesn't always end, it's a set up for something new, and new things constantly change.

Then again, not every single person on this planet uses college level grammar in conversations, and consciously, we ought to be.
    Everyone is different, if we all were the same type of person, doing the same fucking shit everyday, every fucking year of our lives, we'd all have lived very short fucking lives.

Which thread were you attempting to reply to?

You realize the "aqua" in "aquarius" isn't suppose to be used as bong water, right?

Jfc - Do I need to bring Liam Neeson in to show you all how to make LISTS?!?!? lol
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM