Nav_image
Nav_image NEWS TOUR BIOGRAPHIES DISCOGRAPHY VIDEOGRAPHY GALLERY INTERVIEWS Nav_image
Nav_image JOURNAL ESSAYS TIMELINE FORUM THEATRE SITE INFO Nav_image
Nav_image
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: The Marilyn Manson Message Board Superstars Appreciation Thread

(TwentyThree) Two Faced Egg (23)'s Avatar

The Superstars on this message .. board ... I have been reading this Forum for Years , and years and years. Read the whole forum, alot of threads 20+ times. So i have honestly been a fan of all the members for awhile. Truth is though , I wouldn't have joined if it were not for Shangri-LIE .. Something He said in a post in September 2014 .. around the time of My birthday actually. This is the only Social media i use , And no offense to any members .. but My threads are for the Lurkers , the Guest .. The outsiders .. The people out there right now reading this in the middle of no-Where ..alone reading from a Pre-Paid phone. The only person i know for sure I have met from here is Gondule ! @ the Marilyn Manson show in Memphis-Tenn April 30th , Very hilarious , smart , friendly young Gentlemen. And i suspect has a writing career in Criticism , not only the Stuff He pubishes here , but even His Opinion Pieces He has Messaged me. Really good stuff. Blue Angel knows me better than anyone here though , She is the Sweetest , smartest , most creative Lady i know for sure. There are lots more I will add to this when i get the time , this is an Alright thread.. Lol'Ss It does make Me feel uneasy .. the things that are said about Me , or .. it did .. I suspect You Guys were being truthful , but took it as You trying to Cheer Me uP. Thank You & I Appreciate it. Cheers' (TwentyThree)
    . . the fear takes hold

Quote Originally Posted by Terrapin View Post
    Which thread were you attempting to reply to?
    Does it really matter? Initially it was this one, I was rambling off of what Kris was saying. (above my post.)

hahahaha. is this what you're into now? Dang.

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetAIDS View Post
    You realize the "aqua" in "aquarius" isn't suppose to be used as bong water, right?
    Of course not, but that's only if I'm gonna gravity bong my shit in feburary. (but duh, I get your joke there. haha.)

You people are pretty fucking funny. :P

Strange & Unusual Sinner Halo Infinity's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlueEyeLens View Post
    Does it really matter? Initially it was this one, I was rambling off of what Kris was saying. (above my post.)
    I just wanted to wait for your response to be sure. Now I know. And for a moment there, I also thought that you meant to post in the What's your favorite swear word? thread. =P

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    I just wanted to wait for your response to be sure. Now I know. And for a moment there, I also thought that you meant to post in the What's your favorite swear word? thread. =P

I totally forgot that thread even existed. I see the predicament here. lol

Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar

Man, FUCK you clogging up my thread. I'm going to come over and FUCK YOUR WIFE! lol
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Quote Originally Posted by Shangs View Post
    Man, FUCK you clogging up my thread. I'm going to come over and FUCK YOUR WIFE! lol
    lol I'm gonna come over and FUCK all your female friends!

Quote Originally Posted by Terrapin View Post
    Which thread were you attempting to reply to?
    You are a doctor just like my husband ( However, he is a doctor of science )

But you know what my husband told me when he got that title?! .. He told me that many people get that title, but they don't really have the intelligence to live up to what is expected of them.

I'm not calling you stupid *Finger in the mouth*.... ( SO please don't remove my words to the "SATANIC MODULES GONE WILD" topic )

I'm just saying that you should know better here................... BlueEyeLens just need a little of our loving, that's all ;-)

^Yeah what this Cat said. :P

I will find you. And I will kill you.
    --------------------------------

Don't tell me what to do.

I feel the love already. Whoo what a boner in the morning! lol