"Captain Aids"

Default [111]: Nov 19 2015 - Eventim Apollo - London, England

Nov 19 2015
    Venue: Eventim Apollo

Tickets / Info: http://www.eventimapollo.com/events/...marilyn-manson

Members Attending:

• Norsefire
    • MrPogo

Going to this one too. I think it was here I saw A Perfect Circle in about 2003, but with venue name changes and over a decade between shows it's hard to be sure!

i got a ticket for this bad boy

how was the show queens?

Administrator
    "Captain Aids"

The show was fantastic! Really awesome!

I didn't get there that early, but then when we got in there was a bit of space on the barrier to the sides. Since I've never been so close to the front for MM because I like to get a good central view of the whole show, but we have 3 more shows to go to, so we said Fuck it! and stayed down there.
    When the show started we got pushed back to the side a bit more, but still got a great view. So many young girls dropping when MM came on, when Disposable Teens started up a fuck ton of girls were carried out over the barriers.

Attempted to take some pics, I put a couple on PMs Instagram. I have got one or two video clips, but I was so into the show it just wasn't my goal to document this one much. Antichrist Superstar is so good with the lighting set up for
    this tour, and also having a pitch black stage and then the bible fire glowing from the back as MM slowly walks out and up on the podium and going into his speech. I think I recorded ACSS on video.

Cupid Carries A Gun, great song live! First time I've seen that!

Set list was the same as Brussles, we got Tourniquet, the crowd at the front really fucking loved that! It got a huge reaction!
    http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/marily...-33f568ad.html

The opening of the show was great, not sure what the audio was but it sounded like an old preaching sermon going on, and then it breaks into some like rap song I think and then it goes into the usual instrumental audio before Deep Six.

Anyway, had a lot of fun, great show! Can't wait to go to the others!

Never thought I'd get to see Angel With The Scabbed Wings live, so that was especially awesome (although that setlist fm indicates it's been played quite a few times in the past couple of years). Really short set though! Thirteen songs over 65 minutes is pretty shitty, and as you say it's the same as Brussels I'm guessing that's become the norm rather than a one off. I overheard a few people complaining on the way out they felt ripped off over that.

Fucking good show. Manson has been performing consistently well lately

The second half of the show was superb

anybody get backstage, how does it work now there are no vip tickets because i've seen some photos of people with him after the shows recently

Administrator
    IN gOD WE TRUST

There's no sure way unless you know someone in the band. Best bet would be to hang out after the show and see if they will let any fans near the busses or something like that. Besides just playing the waiting game and taking a chance it's all based on who you know.

36:51 - That scream