Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image Nav_image
Nav_image

Thread: Really? You Love all Three ??

(TwentyThree) Two Faced Egg (23)'s Avatar

Default Really? You Love all Three ??

" I never hated the One true God , But the God of the people hated " - Mr.Manson Hidden in plain sight within "the Love song" is Marilyn Manson's best use of Orwellian Doublethink , You are asked if you love your Government .. your Master , your Guru ( who more than likely is not Sin-cere) .. Your benevolent creator , do You Love your Firearms ? (* Hoplophile ) .. The way I see it , Mr.Manson is saying , hey if You love any - One of these things .. that is fine ... really .. even loving two of these things , You could be somewhat rational , and not be suffering ( $uffering ? ) of Cognitive Dissonance. " There'Ss not more a Mind can do .. You're so famous now. Got your bible , got your gun " - Cruel World by Lana Del Rey 777 / GGG Questioning & using caution with the word 'Love' , besides that I can see myself liking a couple of these things , which ones is Personal though. I really am having a hard time coping with things I 'Notice' in todays Civilized Society , but I have to keep reminding myself that this is how it always has been , & have found something Beautiful In the way Mr.Manson ( and George Orwell ) have addressed important issues through Art. Thank You. - " I'm going from the garden with a gun , but you know I don't want to hurt no One , Your eight letters spell out the sun. Not like ME to leave a job Undone" - Last of the Lemach line by Magik Markers
    . . the fear takes hold

2. Like 4 Member(s) liked this post

Fuck no!

4. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

He's a Roswellian Nightmare. Get it right. uɐɯǝ ɯısdǝןןǝp ɐ ʍıʇɥ ɯouʞǝʎ. ThisS MuSSt be SolVVed?!? “JESUS” = 15131 = 11 = “2”. Marilyn Manson - 13 Letters - 2 Persona's. Two Faces. Revelation number 49. = 13. The Antichrist - The Bright and Morning Star. The paradox of Christ and Lucifer in both ACTS and REVELATIONS/REVOLUTIONS. Our solar system is a revolver. A pistol. The Capitol or The Animal Farm?

"One Sunday morning Squealer announced that the hens, who had just come in to lay again, must surrender their eggs. Napoleon had accepted, through Whymper, a contract for four hundred eggs a week. The price of these would pay for enough grain and meal to keep the farm going till summer came on and conditions were easier. When the hens heard this, they raised a terrible outcry. They had been warned earlier that this sacrifice might be necessary, but had not believed that it would really happen. They were just getting their clutches ready for the spring sitting, and they protested that to take the eggs away now was murder. For the first time since the expulsion of Jones, there was something resembling a rebellion. Led by three young Black Minorca pullets, the hens made a determined effort to thwart Napoleon's wishes. Their method was to fly up to the rafters and there lay their eggs, which smashed to pieces on the floor. Napoleon acted swiftly and ruthlessly. He ordered the hens' rations to be stopped, and decreed that any animal giving so much as a grain of corn to a hen should be punished by death. The dogs saw to it that these orders were carried out. For five days the hens held out, then they capitulated and went back to their nesting boxes. Nine hens had died in the meantime. Their bodies were buried in the orchard, and it was given out that they had died of coccidiosis. Whymper heard nothing of this affair, and the eggs were duly delivered, a grocer's van driving up to the farm once a week to take them away."

15131 AGAIN! Wouldn't you beLIEve it?!?!? lol - TWENTY-THREE! Humans have 23 pairs of Chromosomes. The sum of the first 23 primes is 874, which is divisible by 23. The Earth is inclined on it's orbital plane by 23.5 degrees. The "point-five" can be represented as 5 = 2 + 3. 23 is the width of the Arecibo Message, sent into Space in search of Extraterrestrial Intelligence. The letter W has 2 points down and 3 up = 23 and is also bellow the numbers 2 and 3 or 23 it is also the 23rd letter of the alphabet. The sum of the first 23 primes is 874, which is divisible by 23. MM/WW - WORLD WAR/MARILYN MANSON! Accordians to the Discordians a-GAIN! The "Them's/THEMES/SCHEMES" - "The things of SHAPES to COME". Second coming. Two Beginnings/Two Endings. They are all one in the SAME! So I say, FUCK YEAH! lol - Again, as you said, our brains can only handle so much. There are EXCEPTIONS to PER-CEPTION!
    Last edited by Shangri-LIE; 06-21-2015 at 12:05 PM.
    OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

6. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post

W

Roflmfao
    --------------------------------

Don't tell me what to do.

8. Like 2 Member(s) liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by YoureAlreadyHere View Post
    W
    W

10. Like 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Married to Suedehead Shangri-LIE's Avatar
    Follow Shangri-LIE On Twitter

What is he looking at? You is what he is looking at. Ginger Fish is looking at you. White World War II-III lol

OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

12. Like 1 Member(s) liked this post